Star Wars: The Force Awakens : What kind of person likes this movie?

What kind of person likes this movie?

Why did you like it?

Re: What kind of person likes this movie?

Low IQ's. Because they're brainwashed into believing that Star Wars = good films. And, lacking judgement and a mind of their own, these subhumans are hypnotized by the hype, go see the movie, unconditionally love it no matter what, go see it again, thus perpetuating the web of ignorance that makes it possible for a useless turd like this film to be Imdb's 185th best movie ever made.
It's really sad, if you think about it. Film used to be an art form.

Low IQ's.

Typical of a TFA hater. Start out with an insult.

I wouldn't know. I got here by pure coincidence and it's my first post on these boards. It's even the first time I give my opinion on this P.O.S., so I'm not your typical hater now, am I?
I'd rather put my money on you being the typical butthurt, tasteless, uneducated little kid just out the brainwashing factory line who thinks anyone here was asking for his providential intervention to defend one of the most overrated films ever produced from the contrary opinion of the ones who think for themselves.

Hey, Rogue One is out, I hear it's the best SW film yet. You better hurry!

Certainly not me that's for sure.

Hello naked girl!

I liked it, because i dont think that highly of Star Wars to begin with.
It has been a great influence in my life since i was a kid, but kids grow up.
TFA was nice for me, because it tapped into that childhood nostalgia.
It wasnt great by any means, but good enough to be entertained.

My stepdad feels the same way, he was in his early 20s when Star Wars first came out, he was also disappointed by the Prequels, so for us, Star Wars seems to be going back to the things that we liked most.

We are going to go see Rogue One this evening, at first we were apprehensive, but good word of mouth won us over.

I skip reading the bottom line, because it is usually some lame signature.