Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Who else loved this the first time but changed their opinion later?

Re: Who else loved this the first time but changed their opinion later?

I thought it was entertaining when I first saw it, but at the same time knew it didn't make any sense.

For example, Ren has an astonishing force power that can stop a blaster beam in mid-air, a power even Yoda doesn't have. Yet he can't even beat Rey in a lightsaber battle when she has zero training...

The movie was full of ridiculous nonsense like this.

I thought it was entertaining when I first saw it, but at the same time knew it didn't make any sense.

For example, Ren has an astonishing force power that can stop a blaster beam in mid-air, a power even Yoda doesn't have. Yet he can't even beat Rey in a lightsaber battle when she has zero training...

The movie was full of ridiculous nonsense like this.
^This.

Other way around for me. I liked it but I was annoyed at Finn's portrayal (de facto comic relief). Multiple viewing I'm not as annoyed.

Watching rogue one made me like TFA less, I think it's the forced humour , I still think it's a great Star Wars film , very entertaining but watching rogue one made me think what if ?

Here's what I have to say, Rogue One stands up to multiple viewings and is an original story whereas The Farce Awakens does/is not. Ever since Rogue One has come out my enjoyment for The Farts Awakens has fizzled completely out. Episode 7 does have some good imagery in it but that's about it.