Star Wars: The Force Awakens : Mary Sue ...

Re: Mary Sue ...

1. She wasn't captured by any rathtars. She ended up saving Finn who was. Not once was she ever in any real danger during that sequence.

2. She was also schooling Han Solo on things that hadn't been altered by Unkar Plutt. In fact, at one point, she solved a problem he had never been able to, and no, I'm not talking about when she bypassed the compressor.

1. She wasn't captured by any rathtars. She ended up saving Finn who was. Not once was she ever in any real danger during that sequence.

She was frozen in fear when she saw the rathtar. Thankfully, Finn grabbed her hand again and got her away from it. Unfortunately, that's when he got snatched.

2. She was also schooling Han Solo on things that hadn't been altered by Unkar Plutt. In fact, at one point, she solved a problem he had never been able to, and no, I'm not talking about when she bypassed the compressor.

What problem? Didn't TESB establish that Han wasn't that great of a mechanic?

Name one thing Rey failed at. Answer: NOTHING.

Everything she tried to do WORKED the first time.

Do you think that letting the rathtars out worked the first time? Sure didn't seem successful to me.
That does not prove that her letting the rathtars out WORKED the first time.

She even had to EDUCATE HAN SOLO about the Millennium Falcon. For real!

So if Abrams hadn't been so PC, would Han Solo have known about the modifications made to the Millennium Falcon as if by ESP? Most of what had to be explained to him were the changes made since it was stolen from him. People who have seen the movie know this.
It would seem to me that if you had an example, you would have referred to that and not her bypassing the compressor.

This picture contains no physical depiction of the Godhead.

A Mary Sue is a Sue with a Mary.