Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life : Who's the baby daddy?

Who's the baby daddy?

Who got Rory preggo?

Re: Who's the baby daddy?

ASP isn't saying but it's probably Logan. Other speculation is Jess because he was in town when she got pregnant.

-Who is it?
-It's Grandpa. And it sounds like he's gotten into the horseradish again.

It would be great if it was Jess but no idea when that could've happened.

Yeah agreed. Except the never say where he's staying in SH. If he's staying at Lorelei's house, that would make sense.

-Who is it?
-It's Grandpa. And it sounds like he's gotten into the horseradish again.

I would say Logan. Simply because he was the only one they insinuated that Rory slept with in that time period.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Wouldn't it be great if she had fraternal twins and DNA testing showed Jess to be the father of one and Logan to be the father of the other?

Lorelai

She is a surrogate for Luke and Lorelei.

Logan seems the obvious choice, but I think the door could still be open for Jess.

The last look Jess gives could indicate that they had a hookup a few weeks prior, which probably awakened some deep feelings. It would make more sense then that it just came from nowhere.

It coulda been the Wookie she met in New York.

Oh my god..I have a scary feeling you might be right.

That was my thought!

It's probably Logan, but just like I'm always going to imagine that River Song actually was in London playing some kind of con game to steal a treasure and tossed Rory aside when she was no longer needed as a cover, I'm going to believe Rory is pregnant with a Wookie baby

Nope that has been pretty much proven wrong on other threads here and on the regular show board. Rory was still drinking in Fall and at that point she would of been 5-7 months pregnant. Also ASP told TV Line that Rory's story is purposely mirroring the Lorelai-Chris storyso that would only work if Logan was the father of the babyif not he is not Christopher. Also Jess is supposed to be Luke because he is pining still

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Paul

"What she asked of me at the end of the day, Caligula would have blushed." - Morrissey

I did it and I'm Spartacus.

Paul.

She forgot that she slept with him

Paul.

She forgot that she slept with him

LOL wouldn't put it past her!