24: Legacy : The fate of Jack Bauer?

The fate of Jack Bauer?

Would be nice if we have a update on him. Last we saw, he handed himself over to the Russians.

Re: The fate of Jack Bauer?

His watch has ended!

I suspect they'll wait a few more episodes to spring such treats, if not outright cameos. It is entirely possible we'll finally see the death of Jack Bauer and/or Chloe O'Brian just to pop the ratings at a critical stage.

"I like to watch." Chauncey Gardiner, 'Being There'

My guess is that we'll see him down the line of the new show succeeds.

the last few eps of the season will be a search for Jack Bauer as he has the answers that Eric needs. They'll pull a TFA where Eric will find him in the last few minutes of the season all isolated and by himself on an island. Jack will be all bearded and just stare at Eric, take off his hood and cloak and stay silent, while Eric just stares back and reaches and holding Jack's gun to give to him.

I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not so sure.

Tony is scheduled to return in episode 3 - there HAS to be some mention of Jack, one way or the other. If they can talk about Edgar *beep* Stiles who died all the way back in season 5 of the original "24", they can sure as hell talk about Jack.
Sooner or later, they will.

Jack's probably being held in the Russian gulag, and no doubt, being interrogated by President Suvarov.

would Suvarov really still be president by this point?

I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not so sure.

Jack is currently on another network he will not be mentioned EVER.

...because that is somehow against the law? Surely you aren't serious. The shows producers own the rights to the 24 story, characters, etc., therefore are in their right to mention him whenever they want to. Some people...smdh

Who said they didn't have the right? I am saying they will NEVER mention him!

Jack Bauer is forgotten.

Jack is one of the producers.

Kiefer Sutherland is, Jack is just a character.

There is really no reason to mention Jack Bauer at all in this series, the only one who would even have a reason to bring him up would be Tony.

I'm afraid showrunning is going to threat to kill Jack if people don't like this show.

I've always felt Jack deserved a much much much better fate than to die in a Russian prison. The way I always 24 ending was Jack, finally retired and at peace, finally completing that chess game he began with Kim in the very first episode as the clock ticked away the final moments.

What Were They Keeping Out?
The Great Wall
2-17-17

👍😀