O.J.: Made in America : A mediocre documentary that completely misses the point.

A mediocre documentary that completely misses the point.

His psychopathy has nothing to do with his race, and he didn't get acquitted because of race but because of Marcia Clark conceding defeat when she trashed the LAPD Lab and Mark Fuhrman in front of a jury. It is beyond EXHAUSTING to see how no one is able to understand this. The O.J. Simpson story has become a Rorschach test for idiocy. Everyone sees what they want to see and one opinion is more retarded than the other.

Re: A mediocre documentary that completely misses the point.

So they jurors connecting it to race are liars?

What do you mean?

Everyone sees what they want to see and one opinion is more retarded than the other.

In other words, anyone having an opinion that isn't yours. Pure and simple.

Why do they give out letter jackets to marching band? It's not a sport! We all know it!

I am not sure what you mean by the movie "missing the point." Isn't the "point" of the movie up to the person who makes it? If the director is making a point then that IS the point of the movie, whether we agree with it or not.

Additionally, I do not think you are entirely correct in saying "he didn't get acquitted because of race." Is that the entire reason? No, absolutely not. Did it play a role in how this entire thing played out? Yes. And most certainly his fame did, too. It is almost impossible to reasonably argue that race had NOTHING at all to do with it considering all of the events that were going on at that point in time in history.

"Your petty vengeance fetish will have to do withOUT Mr. Groin!"

No he got acquitted because of horrible mistakes made by Clark and Darden. Race really didn't have anything to do with it.

Okay.

They did make horrid mistakes, I agree with you on that.

So you don't believe race played any role in the jury and any bias that would have be held given the issues of race prior and present in L.A at the time?

It did but only because Marcia Clark called Mark Fuhrman a racist in front of the jury. Do you know what I mean? If Marcia Clark had been a smart woman, race hadn't been an issue.

It had a lot to do with race. I lived in LA at the time, there was a vast difference of opinion between blacks and just about everyone else regarding the case.

That is true but you need to focus on the courtroom.