Late Night with Seth Meyers : Remember when Conan O'Brien hosted this?

Remember when Conan O'Brien hosted this?

If you didn't see it from about 1997 - 2005 you really missed out. I have the 10th anniversary of the show from 2003 on DVD - it was magnificent. I also have the Emmy DVD submission he sent in every year.

Wish there was some way to watch these old episodes. Although, I must say - his first couple of years were awful. (He had no performing experience at all).

Re: Remember when Conan O'Brien hosted this?

You do know Conan has a late night talk show on TBS and it's pretty much the same. Just max Weinberg and the Weinberg seven are gone and Andy richter is now their.

Yeah he was funnier than Meyers.

It's not the same. it was so much funnier and edgier than the TBS show.

´¨*¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨*¨))
((¸¸.•´ .•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where the hell are all those episodes?? I mean seriously, why don't they release those on DVD or something?? Not just his either. Dave's, Craig's, Leno's, all of them! I guess Conan's Tonight Show eps are lost forever but his best ones were the late night ones anyway.

´¨*¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨*¨))
((¸¸.•´ .•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wish the 5th aniversary special was around. It had a better concentration of material than the 10th.

I thought you were doing an old Chris Farley bit...like when Paul McCartney was on and he asks him looking all squeamish and star-struck: "R'member when you were in that band with those three other guys, the Beatles..."