Food and Drink : Why don't we farm women for their milk?

Why don't we farm women for their milk?

A human baby weighs on average 7lbs. A calf weighs 70lbs. That's ten times more mass requiring ten times more milk. Therefore, a human mother only produces 10% of the milk that a cow produces. We would need to farm ten times more women than cows if we were to sustain milk production levels. There are approximately 9.5 million dairy cows in the US alone. We would therefore need to farm 95 million American women. We do not have 95 million women of child bearing age in the US, we have 65 million.

From a mathematical perspective alone, Fugazi is a ****ing idiot.

But let's say we grow the population by 30 million women, aged between 15 and 44, and we get them pregnant (Woodanders would generously oblige with the 15 year olds). Who will look after their children while the women are hooked up to the expressing machines?

Need I go on? Can we just accept Fugazi is a ****ing idiot and kill his thread.

My password is password

Re: Why don't we farm women for their milk?

laugh.gif

My password is password

I think Fugazi is softening us up for the big reveal that he drank his mother's milk right up to her death.

My password is password

No, his mother actually drank his milk. He's the first woman who has ever lactated without becoming pregnant first.

My password is password

laugh.gif

My password is password

We don't need anyone to take care of the babies we can just eat them.

My password is password

Who will make the next generation of babies once the farmed women can no longer conceive?

My password is password