Food and Drink : Cooking Things

Cooking Things

81Ol1F+XNQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71SYZEZsE3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Re: Cooking Things

9176tzW0tJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61ln55QEYOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

51kBRkws4rL._AC_SL1108_.jpg

61blIWQiOuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61MxYsQLWIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

81tV-nZg9-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Don’t waste money on this stuff Christina, chop your own fruits and veggies, you don’t need a fancy spray bottle, just use a baster.

laugh.gif

What's so funny? He's right.

My password is password

If you watch cooking videos etc., you'll notice the hands, they say chop vegetables… why don't you have a spray…

You're on disability and you eat raw bacon you nutter! You're hardly a chef.

My password is password

71V009KQ9xL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

810LO8CpBrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Omg you do not need any s'mores!!

Do you have any cherry cordials left?

My password is password

Yea, but I'm inclined to leave them behind.

clap.gif

My password is password

Get the steamwr and steam the food you're allowed to eat. or Just stick it in the microwave with clingfilm.

Small pieces of chicken with lemon?

Spinach?

That sounds good!

My password is password

I'll have to look into it.

I have no idea what your dietary needs are. But you could be buff like Sarah Connor wih a balanced diet.

Cool!

61nQPpNmPIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71vnJPmhxnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71mtXvbI1wL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61P4VrddbJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71C876vIkpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61hGCDWATpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Cool! Are you getting that?

My password is password

Someday? I might make money different ways, working and selling things I do/make.

61nZ+Zu18ML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Doubles as a sex toy

Dirka dirka

I have this from Amazon. It’s great.

My password is password

81wag8QQdeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Stop it weirdo!

My password is password

Lol

Where is your girlfriend Cornel?

My password is password

How dare you slice me up

71gLAIkDF0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71zE6mzC5dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

713QlPrUzfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71o7AVjATRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81VluwNJUqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91YUugpjIkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

8116AqPxT5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71WI9jpDfFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

All of these things look like weird cheap Temu Chinese garbage that will fall apart or catch on fire 😆

My password is password

That's what I was thinking laugh.gif

My password is password

Aw.