Food and Drink : Poll: Do you have a grill?

Do you have a grill?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Re: Do you have a grill?

I have an indoor one that I love and use often.

My password is password

I'm so happy for you. I might save up for one. They're pretty cheap.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Yup, and don't care for people getting all up in it biggrin.gif

My password is password

Well! Look at you!

Indoor Grill

6196Tk7kTzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81KZ1xC7QkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

A1rWa2TyjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have this one.

images-2.jpg

My password is password

71caBThiG8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71hni9WK55L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81yJYc62uZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

719pMOnh2lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81i9WU+hoWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

814wtQVoL1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61GYDVg+oML._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Had a pellet grill that I loved, but my condo association banned them. Now it's summer and I can't BBQ. That's ****ing un-American. Land of the Free, my ass.

I've been searching for the daughter of the Devil himself, I've been searching for an angel in white.