Food and Drink : Living off Food Pantries for Lots of Extra Food

Living off Food Pantries for Lots of Extra Food

I have enough for EveryPlate this month, but, since I needed to fix up my bed and chair, I'm using my bus pass to get food at church food pantries maybe more than once a week. I'll bring my duffel rolling bag, which is pretty big.

I'm not fond of how we get cheap things like beans, rice, pasta, and tomato sauce, but hey. I need to eat more of the beans for my muscles.

I did call my younger brother for emergency money, and my aunt just tells me to go to the hospital, too. I don't think I'll have a crisis from diabetes etc., my dislocated ankles from 2013 feeling weak. The beans are actually a good emergency food, a bit unappetizing, but I learned to eat that way now if needbe.

I'm eager to go that nothing else gets in my way. I'm glad I did get the activity books, got my brain a going and I solved another mystery. I need a comfortable place to lie down and sleep, and maybe instead of getting a TV to turn on the Olympics I should go ice skating in July.

38 • female • Cleveland • "Chinese-Indonesian" Irish Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion/figure

Re: Living off Food Pantries for Lots of Extra Food

You should be ashamed of yourself for taking food from pantries. You're getting over 2k a month and wasting your money on door dash and stupid items off Amazon. Some people really depend on help and you don't need it. It's sickening watching you post all this crap that you want to buy.

My password is password

Lots of parish members get food from food pantries for fun, even if well-to-do financially.

38 • female • Cleveland • "Chinese-Indonesian" Irish Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion/figure

Liar.

My password is password

Bullshit!

My password is password

It's not for fun you idiot, it's because they are likely to starve without it. You are taking food from starving people because you are greedy.

My password is password

What mysteries have you solved?

My password is password

That I need to be able to get comfortable to rest, in bed and in a chair.

You know the church food is for people who can't afford to buy food? You should not be taking away from those who rely on it.

My password is password

She's an asshole so don't waste you time. Her obsession with food will likely kill her.

My password is password

She obviously doesn't know it's wrong though if she's telling everyone about it. Maybe someone can get through to her.

My password is password

She knows it's wrong she likes negative attention.

My password is password

She definitely knows it's wrong.

My password is password

And then the others can finally eat lol

My password is password

Well if you’re going to food pantries then you shouldn’t be buying any extra food. Save your money for other stuff instead. I don’t know if the food panties have a limit on what you can take but they might if they’re limited on supply and other people need it too. Be considerate of others too

Food pantries are meant for people who don't have money to buy food. Christina has $2000

My password is password

You're telling her to use food banks so she can buy guitars and skates?

My password is password

going to a food bank/ church pantry is immoral when you have the money to buy your own food. there's absolutely zero legitimate justification for doing this, other than you do not the difference between right and wrong.

BUT god does!

Her whole purpose in life is food and she'll do anything to get it (within reason).

My password is password

She should whore herself out. There is a market for pregnant whores. She has the belly and can fake it. More food for her.

My password is password