AI : I just had a play about with Reply Guy AI (Bagsy 15% on commissions Nimba!)

I just had a play about with Reply Guy AI (Bagsy 15% on commissions Nimba!)

No idea if it will work but apparently it does marketing for websites and projects and is based on AI doing the legwork.

ReplyGuy might be worth a go, I've no idea giveup.gif

EDIT: It seems like you need a Reddit account to reply properly and take it a step further. I don't have one of those and won't be getting one no.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Re: I just had a play about with Reply Guy AI (Bagsy 15% on commissions Nimba!)

I have a Reddit account, Juan. Can I help? 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I'm not sure Bobby as I don't use general social media stuff but the idea (From the looks of it) is that you find places which might be interested in knowing about filmboards, on Reddit (And possibly elsewhere), and then link to here from there.

All either personal accounts (Not recommended) or bot accounts (Naff as heck!) and so it seems to be a no go for anyone reasonably smart about their online presence.

As for the podcast stuff…I'm off for a walk and will think about it while I'm gone. I think it could happen, just not sure who or how many will want to listen to me and fellow ex-IMDb'ers but you never know giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Oh sack that then, Juan. Other folks will just find this place in their own good time, like I did. 🙂

Enjoy your walk, Juan. Please take lots of pictures. Lots and lots and lots. Then tell us where you went when you get back ie what streets etc. Then I can do a virtual walk on Google Maps Street View and then we’ll have done the same walk (sort of) and I can imagine being on the walk with you. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

This is a very long walk, Juan. You have been walking day and night and it is now close to 24 hours. Unless you’ve gone for a huge climb up Mount Glasgow, you shouldn’t have been walking this long. no.gif

I get worried because you hear about these people going missing don’t you. Dan for example. I dearly hope that is not the case…I couldn’t lose you as well as Dan. sad.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

It was a big walk Bobby yes.gif

But there was a train at the other end and so I'm back safe and sound now smile.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

We were all very worried, JK.

My password is password

Yes Juan as that Slash Dot says, we were very worried. You hear about people just going missing without a trace and I feared that may have happened with you. sad.gif

Also your imagination starts running away with you too. You hear rumour of extremely intelligent people, brilliant people being force recruited by MI5. I wondered if that might have happened to you.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Sadly I managed my way out of that day sack Bobby sad.gif

An odd recruitment strategy I've got to say yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Ah so they’ve already tried to recruit/kidnap you have they? Well I’m glad you told them where to get off. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

They put me up with an Oxford physicist who cold work it out giveup.gif

Don't know what his deal was.

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎