AI : Poll: Could your job be done by AI?

Re: Could your job be done by AI?

I sincerely hope so!

It would explode at the out of office responses you get.

Ballon d'Or winner 2025

True 😂

can AI do parkour?

Yes, but for GOD'S SAKE DONT TELL ANYONE!!!

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

I probably won't tell anyone…
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zjpsf9xd3ey64x76b00mp45k02hiaqddimmbwsul&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

No, people in my position won’t be replaced by AI in the near future. AI could free us from having to perform some mundane tasks.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

i cant think of a single career, line of work or industry that will be immune to AI in the coming years. or shall i say technology rather than just AI…wouldnt want to exclude 3d printing and nano tech from the party!

It’s not a yes or a no question.

My job entails a bunch of bullshit AI can and should do so as to enable me and other humans to make more meaningful contributions.

Think of it like this: before we had farming and grocery stores and all that, you had to hunt and forage for food and that could take days. You ate what you could find and catch.

Now, you can roll into a grocery store and buy a huge variety of whatever you like in an hour. You actually could have it all delivered without taking a step. This affords you time to research about nutrition, learn new recipes, etc and make your eating decisions based on this research.

Technological advancements in your field of work can facilitate similar leaps in your ability — for certain professions.

“Anyway” - Joe Biden

It is actually interesting. AI can never make you a tall man for instance.

Ballon d'Or winner 2025

Has it done this for you, mate

“Anyway” - Joe Biden

I'm 6'3. Why would I want to be taller 😂

Ballon d'Or winner 2025

For now it might assist. Soon it will replace. There's no stopping it. And it will be a good thing.

My password is password

Is that such a bad thing?

“Anyway” - Joe Biden

I do my job with AI assistance. AI could do most of the work but wouldn't know what I want it to do completely without my input.

I won't say it would be useless without me, but it wouldn't be the same end result without me.

My password is password

Bongo you clean the local school bus window with your tongue. You're replaceable.

Ballon d'Or winner 2025

Negative! Is this one of your human jokes? The probability of such a sequence of occurrences is infinitesimal. No artificial intelligence would have the capacity to effectuate my vocational activities. Bleep bloop….

Haha. Come to think of it, you do come across as a good natured AI robot.

My password is password

adb.gif

This is why your refrigerator is always empty. Ha! I got you!

My password is password

It looks like my secret is out. Remain exactly where you are, and don't speak to anyone.

htade.gif

Is your name number 6?

I AM NOT A NUMBER! I AM A FREE MAN!

Lol I actually visited Portmeirion and it is awesome but smaller than it looks on the TV series.

TV series? I only know the Iron Maiden song. Did they make a TV show based on it?

Oh behave!

OXbjjS.gif