AI : Poll: Could your job be done by AI?

Could your job be done by AI?

Yes
0% 0 votes
Nope
0% 0 votes
I do not work
0% 0 votes

Re: Could your job be done by AI?

Working in IT, it is something of a concern. I'm more in service management now and travelling and managing projects, so it keeps me relevant.

IT is probably the best and worst thing to be into in this generation.

There was a comedian on talksport the other week saying that his richest friends are guys with white vans in London with logos on the side. That's probably what to get into!

Kirk will be fine until a robot can replace him.

And you, brother, are a coke sniffing cunt

Yeah, plumbers and electricians are doing well. I was talking to a guy who had gone out on his own as an electrician just after Covid and he said he's inundated with work.

I can always fall back on my writing career if all else fails:

In the sleepy town of Belfast, where the sunsets painted the sky in hues of pink and orange, lived two souls destined to collide: Dazed and Shooter.

Dazed was a free-spirited chef, her imagination soaring beyond the bounds of the restaurant oven. With a heart as wild as the untamed forests surrounding the town, she found solace in the quietude of nature, where she could dance with the wind and whisper secrets to the stars.

Shooter was the town's enigmatic cowboy, his rugged exterior belying a gentle soul. He spent his days tending to his feet and wandering the vast expanse of the countryside, finding solace in the simplicity of life and the beauty of the Bush board.

Their paths first crossed on a misty morning, as Dazed wandered through the fields, lost in the ethereal beauty of the sunrise. Shooter, atop his steed, watched her from afar, captivated by her grace and the light that seemed to emanate from her very being.

Their encounters became more frequent, each fleeting moment filled with stolen glances and unspoken words. In the quiet of the night, they would find themselves drawn to the same meadow, where they would lie beneath the stars, sharing dreams and fears until the dawn painted the sky with its gentle brushstrokes.

As the seasons changed, so did their bond, blossoming like the wildflowers that dotted the landscape. With each passing day, they discovered new layers to each other, weaving their hopes and desires into the tapestry of their shared existence.

But like all great romances, theirs was not without its challenges. Dazed's wanderlust clashed with Shooter's rootedness to the land, and they found themselves torn between their love for each other and their individual paths.

Yet, in the end, love prevailed. For in the heart of Belfast, amidst the whispers of the wind and the rustle of the leaves, Dazed and Shooter found their home in each other's arms, where they would dance beneath the moonlight and ride off into the sunset, their love as eternal as the ever-changing sky.

Ye **** ye!
Why do you hate me?

laugh.gif

clap.gif AI is a wonder!

AI and Robots are too stupid to deal with people who stammer, can you imagine a military chief giving the order to send a drone into kill someone. The AI mistakes his orders and kills simeone else, elon dork gets his wisj and has robots doing a humans job. EXPECT ACCIDENTS GALORE yes.gif

My password is password

All this talk about being rich and successful, you're literally just a bum lol. IT is one of the ****test, low IQ bummy field you could go in to. You're barely earning 30k per annum. You're literally just the company slave. You work around everybody else's time. How gross.

My password is password

A lot of people I know work in IT and make upwards of $80,000. Maybe you just don't have the grasp on it you think you do.

I am the boss of you.

He's a CEO, professor at Oxford, and a ninja, fagit.

My password is password

He is Lewis' sidekick Hathaway and they solve crimes together in Oxford.

Was he good in that? He's been cancelled to Harvey Weinstein levels at this stage, but he speaks a lot of sense.

I'll post this for the millionth time hattip.gif:

pp=ygUWbGF1cmVuY2UgZm94IGltbXV0YWJsZQ%3D%3D

I'm currently watching it and yes he's good in it.

Where are you at on Midsomer? I've watched every single episode with my mum up to about a series or 2 ago.

I still haven't seen Season 23 or 24 I think it gets shown in the US before us 🤪

I've finished a complete rewatch of it, that's why I'm on now Lewis. It's kind of Midsomer with posh accents and dodgy professors! Most of the same actors turn up in it too.

Watch this if you haven't seen it. Probably recommended it to you a million times but par for the course eh wink.gif.

The twisty plot is all good and fun, but it's Oldman's humour that makes it one of the best shows I've ever seen (and yes, you're getting all the Orson superlatives).

?si=QUz2yNZ5Cvp2r6oJ

Did I strike a nerve? I stated what I do for a living.

Fascinating meltdown though.

You're not in IT.

My password is password

Make your mind up, darling.

Vladimir, pls . Any autistic can be an investment banker, just like the rain man .

Probably but it would be a lot less charming 😌

I think I'm safe, I can't see my boss shelling out for a robot cook!

Hopefully you'll be retired by then? I mean surely you don't plan on working into your 70s?

My password is password

How about you stop hiding on a sock and tell us about your current employment situation? I'm sure your CV can be written on the back of a packet of Malboro Golds.

I'm retired Orson. Why the attack? I was asking a simple ****ing question you annoying ****.

My password is password

Lol is that you, Marky? I presumed it was shooter or some ****.

Your comment was demeaning though. Be better.

How so? Isn't she in her sixties? It wasn't meant to be. I don't see AI taking over jobs for a while.

My password is password

What happened to your Marky account?

I'm just going tty and stop posting altogether. Everytime I try with my account I bring out the worst in trolls and I'm tired of being called an old stupid ****** tbh.

My password is password

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t stop posting. There is an advantage to using slashie. I get hate and called Sophie. It’s tiring but definitely just trolling idiots that I mostly ignore. I’m not into fighting anymore so I don’t really engage. I’d cut a bitch irl tho. 🥹

I think they’re are jealous of you, your success and good looks?! You also post interesting and beautiful pictures. Don’t leave! love10.gif

I appreciate you saying that, but the majority don't agree and that's OK.

My password is password

Who? Fuck them! People can be insensitive w/o even realizing it. This place is some of the worst and I wish something was done about it but surely not worse than IMDb?! We will be here if you ever check in. 😘🥰

I think you're a great poster and always bring hilarity. Random comments about women and alluding to them being/approaching their 70's isn't cool though, and I'm probably the least woke person on the planet.

I had my 60th birthday 2 weeks ago as it happens!

lol sorry, you're not much older than me. I always think you're closer to Nettie and Margo's age for some reason.

My password is password

Yeah I think you're a couple of years behind me?

My 50's have flown by!

I'll be 58 on June 30th and the last 25 years have flown by for me. So much stress and bullshit too. So happy that isn't the case any longer. *Breathes sigh of relief*

My password is password

Same as that mostly, it does make for an interesting life don't you think? The fact that we're still here and have survived all the stress and bullshit is something to celebrate.

I think we were lucky to experience our youth without the internet. In my 20s, I was never home on a weekend and that's something that's definitely changed with people today it would seem. Loved going out for a bite then to a pub or dance bar. We definitely socialized more in person.

Anyway, I'm happy with it all and might avoid a few people if I could go back, but that's it.

My password is password

I agree, life without the internet was better. Yeah, I loved planning what to wear my hair, make up and jewellery, dancing until we were exhausted people! You're right people do seem to stay in more on the weekends which is quite surprising but I guess it's expensive maybe that's it?

I was told by a bar owner that things have definitely changed. People can't afford it and and not only that, but bars used to be meeting places and now that is done online.

I remember going to a specific dance bar and they were definitely breaking the safety code because it was wall to wall people and to walk thru the crowd felt like swimming thru people. I had a shooter named after me there by an ex who bartender there. I don't dare say the name of it. ☺️

My password is password

/. said... I was told by a bar owner that things have definitely changed. People can't afford it and and not only that, but bars used to be meeting places and now that is done online.

I remember going to a specific dance bar and they were definitely breaking the safety code because it was wall to wall people and to walk thru the crowd felt like swimming thru people. I had a shooter named after me there by an ex who bartender there. I don't dare say the name of it. ☺️
expand
I hear you! It's so strange though because a lot of the young people I work with tell me that they hate the way dating is now and they'd love to meet people socially (like we used to!) but they don't know how to approach people due to fear of rejection!

I was listening to talksport (this is a recurring theme) and Martin O'Neil commented how Davie Moyes is 60 and a 'young man'. It's true though, with people living well into their 90's nowadays and still being able bodied and compos mentis.

So there you go: you're in the fountain of youth.

I'm 50 myself in June so not that far behind you.

I just watched pub walks with Bill Bailey and one of his guests was Shaun Ryder, he's about 61 and he's completely ****ed his health up, it was rather sad to see. He's still going to perform though.

He's been clean a while tho right? He was on gogglebox with a red face and no hair - he has some health condition where he's lost his eyebrows and everything. Probably the crack 😞.

Bez seems to be doing ok tho!

Yeah he said it was a thyroid condition but probably not helped by all the drugs! He was quite funny but then Bill asked him about some of the places they performed, Glastonbury for instance, and he knew he'd done it but couldn't remember a thing about it which is tragic. He's also been diagnosed with ADHD which he described as having a "box of frogs in me 'ead" 🤣

Were you a gogglebox fan back in the day btw?

This is so sad!

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/gogglebox-george-gilbey-death-linda-pete-b2522492.html

I read about that, so sad 😥 was it an accident?

I've done a bit of reading into this. He was something of a mini-uk star back in the day and went on celeb BB. Got kicked off gogglebox due to that but they took him back.

Seems he had drugs and alcohol issues after that and ended up in prison.

Can't find any details about his actual death.

Edit - also assaulted a woman so maybe sympathy should be tempered eek.gif.

Another comment on Shaun - his brother, the bassist of the Happy Mondays died fairly recently.

The first time I saw Ian Brown live was almost 20 years ago and he brought on Paul Ryder for a couple of tunes, which was kinda cool.