Video Games : Has anyone played the new Final Fantasy game?

Has anyone played the new Final Fantasy game?

It's getting mental reviews but the first remake was trash. Still, anything that has the FF7 music is going to get a moment of my consideration

Gimme a hell yeah!

Re: Has anyone played the new Final Fantasy game?

Certainly looks like someone's toying with their final fantasy

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

stop talking to yourself with ya socks ya big ginger wierdo lol

2017 - 2024

I could do better than that wet paper bag for a sock Nao

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr I always did hear the rumours that Ricky Gervais got his material from you

Gimme a hell yeah!

I'll need some asbestos for that burn

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

You two should both meet up for a nice spot of lunch. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

That's probably going to be the case Bobby if he ever gets around to letting sunlight touch his skin

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Where would you both go for lunch? I bet there’s some nice places in Glasgow which do some good food suitable for a lovely spot of lunch. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Sloan's Bobby

Nice macaroni and chips there

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Is there anybody on this board who lives in the north west of England besides me?

Reason being I want to take them to a place in Manchester called Northern Soul Grilled Cheese. They do toasted cheese sandwiches and have northern soul music playing, that’s why it’s called what it’s called. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Sounds marvelous, Bobby. Keep us all updated.

My password is password

There’s nothing to update unless someone comes with me as you well know, Slash Dot.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I apologize, Bobby.

My password is password

He_Cant is from the Morpeth neck of the woods Bobby. It's a trot for him but he might just be the fellow to do it

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

No that’s too far Juan. Three times as far as me.

He’ll not be going to Northern Soul Grilled Cheese. Slash Dot will not be updated. No one wins.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Well he skulks about here in one sock or t'other Bobby. Let him have his say

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Well if he wants to come he will need to get on the 09:22 CrossCountry train to Plymouth and ride it for four stops to York. Then at York he will need to board the Transpennine Express to Liverpool Lime Street for 5 stops to Manchester Victoria where I can meet him. We can walk the rest of the way to the Northern Quarter which is where Northern Soul Grilled Cheese is.

The whole thing will take him about three hours so while it would be sweet of him to meet me and join me in a nice spot of lunch, I’m just not sure that it would be worth all of that. I bet there’s nice places in and around Morpeth for him to have lunch. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Well, who knows Bobby?

We'd best to see what he says

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

He would need to travel home too so that would be 6 hours out of his day for travel. He might get there, discover it’s not worth it and then kick off.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Probably Millard and Aph posters?! Ask them.

🌼Elle🌼 said... Probably Millard and Aph posters?! Ask them.
expand
I don’t know who they are to be honest, Elle. I never really hang around here long enough to mingle with the clientele. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I don’t know who they are to be honest, Elle. I never really hang around here long enough to mingle with the clientele. 🙂
expand
She is right, Frtt and Millard are northerners. Millard often goes to Manchester for some cheeky fun.

Pandora said... She is right, Frtt and Millard are northerners. Millard often goes to Manchester for some cheeky fun.
expand
Well then get this Millard to join me next weekend and he and I will paint the town red!………..until about 11pm when I will need to catch the last X23 bus back home.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... Well then get this Millard to join me next weekend and he and I will paint the town red!………..until about 11pm when I will need to catch the last X23 bus back home.
expand
I’m sure he would love that!

@MLRD

Pandora said... She is right, Frtt and Millard are northerners. Millard often goes to Manchester for some cheeky fun.
expand
Usually with his ass cheeks exposed whilst passed out drunk face down in a pub bathroom.

Dendrolagus Uranus

True Bobby

It is a trek just for lunch.

Maybe I'll pop down?

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... True Bobby

It is a trek just for lunch.

Maybe I'll pop down?
expand
I’d feel I’d have to treat you with more than grilled cheese sandwiches with northern soul music were you to make the trek, Juan. It would have to be The Ivy for good food, wine and cocktails. Followed by a show at The Palace Theatre. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I’d feel I’d have to treat you with more than grilled cheese sandwiches with northern soul music were you to make the trek, Juan. It would have to be The Ivy for good food, wine and cocktails. Followed by a show at The Palace Theatre. 😊
expand
As long as there was "Ghost in my house" playing and you and I shuffling in the appropriate way to it Bobby I'd be more than happy

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... As long as there was "Ghost in my house" playing and you and I shuffling in the appropriate way to it Bobby I'd be more than happy
expand
I have heard Ghost in my House playing there Juan, but there’s not really any room to dance. Not much room to sit for that matter. The first time I went there I asked one of the staff if they had any downstairs seating and she replied ‘nope, this is it’. Her exact words, Juan.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I have heard Ghost in my House playing there Juan, but there’s not really any room to dance. Not much room to sit for that matter. The first time I went there I asked one of the staff if they had any downstairs seating and she replied ‘nope, this is it’. Her exact words, Juan.
expand
The whole point of Northern Soul is the boogie Bobby

I don't think that I could enjoy a cheese toasty without it

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... The whole point of Northern Soul is the boogie Bobby

I don't think that I could enjoy a cheese toasty without it
expand
If we ask the staff nicely they might let us boogie in our seats. We can wave our arms around to Soul Time and Back Street. 😊

Also do you like Urbex? If you come down wearing dark clothing, we can do a spot of that when it gets dark. Back in the 70s and 80s there used to be an underground market in the city centre. It’s not there now but I know which manhole cover to open to get to where it used to be. 😁

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... If we ask the staff nicely they might let us boogie in our seats. We can wave our arms around to Soul Time and Back Street. 😊

Also do you like Urbex? If you come down wearing dark clothing, we can do a spot of that when it gets dark. Back in the 70s and 80s there used to be an underground market in the city centre. It’s not there now but I know which manhole cover to open to get to where it used to be. 😁
expand
I don't know what Ublex is Bobby but it sounds like a plan

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... I don't know what Ublex is Bobby but it sounds like a plan
expand
Urban Exploring! 🙂

Just think Juan…We can go and see that in person! 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... Urban Exploring! 🙂

Just think Juan…We can go and see that in person! 😊
expand
I see stuff like that all the time Bobby

But that market manhole does sound like fun

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... I see stuff like that all the time Bobby

But that market manhole does sound like fun
expand
There’s more to it than that. What happens is that you open the manhole then go down the manhole and there’s some steps which take you into subterranea. These were the original market steps! You descend these steps and see all manner of old market type stuff. It’s mad and crazy like going back in time. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... There’s more to it than that. What happens is that you open the manhole then go down the manhole and there’s some steps which take you into subterranea. These were the original market steps! You descend these steps and see all manner of old market type stuff. It’s mad and crazy like going back in time. 😊
expand
You can get back out though I hope Bobby

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... You can get back out though I hope Bobby
expand
You can but I remember last time someone put the manhole cover back on and it took us 7 hours to find it. ☹️

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... You can but I remember last time someone put the manhole cover back on and it took us 7 hours to find it. ☹️
expand
I don't fancy being stuck in the dark for 7 hours Bobby

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... I don't fancy being stuck in the dark for 7 hours Bobby
expand
They were taunting us as well, Juan. The kept on walking around above us and shouting ‘who’s underneath! Who’s underneath!’.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... They were taunting us as well, Juan. The kept on walking around above us and shouting ‘who’s underneath! Who’s underneath!’.
expand
They sound like a bad lot Bobby. I'd keep away from them

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... They sound like a bad lot Bobby. I'd keep away from them
expand
I don’t know who they were. They sneaked up on us and we never saw them.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I don’t know who they were. They sneaked up on us and we never saw them.
expand
I dunno Bobby. Sounds like Demolition Man to me

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Bobby Tomlinson said... There’s more to it than that. What happens is that you open the manhole then go down the manhole and there’s some steps which take you into subterranea. These were the original market steps! You descend these steps and see all manner of old market type stuff. It’s mad and crazy like going back in time. 😊
expand
I would love that except for the trapped part lol

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

No. It's a game/franchise for retards with terrible mechanics.

☺️

You have clearly never spent 3 straight days crying and wailing like a toddler over the deaths of Wedge, Biggs and Jessie, clearly.

Dunno wot the fuck i ever saw in you….tbh…..

Oh wait, NAO i remember

2017 - 2024

They all sound gay and retarded and deserved to die by the sound of it.

☺️

2017 - 2024

You got a great woman, Nao.

My password is password

If only I could convince her to role play as slutty Dr Ellie Sattler who is desperate to "study" my dino sized knob lol

2017 - 2024