Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Poll: How much money do you earn per year?

How much money do you earn per year?

<$20,000
0% 0 votes
$20,000-39,999
0% 0 votes
$40,000-59,999
0% 0 votes
$60,000-79,999
0% 0 votes
$80,000-99,999
0% 0 votes
$100,000<
0% 0 votes

My password is password

Re: How much money do you earn per year?

on the dole
0% 0 votes

My password is password

Before or after taxes? My income is in the $80,000-$99,999 range. That’s well above average in eastern Missouri.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

👍

My password is password

Before or after taxes? My income is in the $80,000-$99,999 range. That’s well above average in eastern Missouri.

Russell, you are such an IMBECILE….

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Now he will be doxxed as a cashier !

My password is password

Cashiers don’t even make that much.

God forbid that you give an answer to my poll. You’ve done nothing wrong.

My password is password

Now he will be doxxed as a cashier !
I doubt it.
Does anyone really care about this character? He is such a simp when it comes to Fugazi, not to mention the fact that he is always stating the obvious… it's annoying in an annoying way!
He says that he is an accountant… I believe it!
I have always figured them to be dull and unimaginative people.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

He is such a simp when it comes to Fugazi

I haven’t even defended him in a while, and I’ve even expressed different viewpoints to his on political issues. There are times when I’ve even spoken out against him when it comes to the doxing behavior. As I’ve said in the past, the word simp gets tossed around so loosely on here to the point of it losing any meaning.

I didn’t think answering the Op would lead to being attacked.

I didn’t think answering the Op would lead to being attacked.

That wasn't an attack.
I was stating fact.

the word simp gets tossed around so loosely on here to the point of it losing any meaning.

Then let me simply say this…
You defend him at every turn, and you are miraculously silent when he is being a total fool/jerk/disgusting human being, but don't let what I say trouble you.
In the grand scheme of things around here, you seldom trouble me.
You are more or less like a fruit fly around here.
Annoying? Sure
Big deal? Not Really.

It's funny that you should be concerned about me calling you a simp.

What??? You already know that you are dull and unimaginative???

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

You defend him at every turn, and you are miraculously silent when he is being a total fool/jerk/disgusting human being, but don't let what I say trouble you.

Then that sounds like everybody else’s problem and not mine. So be it. As you said up above, it’s not a big deal.

I was stating fact.

And so was I, on that note.

Nice edit,

Some other people who I care more about disagree with you on that. Not losing sleep over what a small number of people on a message board think about me.

It's funny that you should be concerned about me calling you a simp.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Some other people who I care more about disagree with you on that. I’m not losing sleep over what a small number of people on a message board think about me.

Not losing sleep over what a small number of people on a message board think about me.

Well let's hope not!

As I said, to me, you are nothing more than an annoying fruit fly.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

If I annoy you, then cheers, I guess. You’re not one of the people who I log on to chat with anyways.

You’re not one of the people who I log on to chat with anyways.

Knowing this, I'll do my best to get a good night's sleep tonight.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

?si=4iuJ--XKI5dr0z28

Love Green Day! You have good taste in music, if nothing else.

My password is password

I have a Green Day concert coming up! I’m excited to hear them live, as I’ve always dreamed of this happening.

Fuck that bitch slap must sting like hell! Even I felt it! Loser simp! 😂😂😂

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

He doesn’t seem phased.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

SadisticDreams said... He doesn’t seem phased.
expand
Oh he is phased. He will do his usual cowardly routine of running to hide under slash dot to attack people. First he needs to get his head out of your crusty ass 🤭

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

❀AnnA❀ said... Oh he is phased. He will do his usual cowardly routine of running to hide under slash dot to attack people. First he needs to get his head out of your crusty ass 🤭
expand
🤭

My password is password

/. said... 🤭
expand
🤭🤭🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... Oh he is phased. He will do his usual cowardly routine of running to hide under slash dot to attack people. First he needs to get his head out of your crusty ass 🤭
expand
That doesn’t appear to be what just happened. 🤭🤭

SadisticDreams said... That doesn’t appear to be what just happened. 🤭🤭
expand
He just made a liar of you 🤭

uh huh…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I’ll attempt a different approach to this exchange, just because I have nothing better to do right now. What exactly do you mean by dull and unimaginative? I can’t believe I’m bored enough to ask you this after being dissed.

Damien Thorn 666 said... I’ll attempt a different approach to this exchange, just because I have nothing better to do right now. What exactly do you mean by dull and unimaginative? I can’t believe I’m bored enough to ask you this after being dissed.
expand
@SadisticDreams This is what is known as “phased.” 🤭🤭🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... @SadisticDreams This is what is known as “phased.” 🤭🤭🤭
expand
It looks like he’s trying to have a conversation. That’s not what being phased looks like.

SadisticDreams said... It looks like he’s trying to have a conversation. That’s not what being phased looks like.
expand
Looks like getting under one’s skin no matter how you spin it. Sit this one out bitch before you make another spectacular fuck up like you did last night trying to get something over on someone. You really suck at this🤭🤭🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... Looks like getting under one’s skin no matter how you spin it. Sit this one out bitch before you make another spectacular fuck up like you did last night trying to get something over on someone. You really suck at this🤭🤭🤭
expand
I never fucked up. Given how you keep following him around when he barely acknowledges you, it’s like he has gotten under your skin.

SadisticDreams said... I never fucked up. Given how you keep following him around when he barely acknowledges you, it’s like he has gotten under your skin.
expand
Oh you fucked up. Big time 🤭🤭🤭 You reap what you sow. Cope. 🤭🤭🤭

SadisticDreams said... I never fucked up. Given how you keep following him around when he barely acknowledges you, it’s like he has gotten under your skin.
expand
True. It’s over an appreciation thread I created last summer. Just remembering her going on the awkward spam rampage makes me feel embarrassed to have ever known her.

Damien Thorn 666 said... True. It’s over an appreciation thread I created last summer. Just remembering her going on the awkward spam rampage makes me feel embarrassed to have ever known her.
expand
Shove your head further up her ass simp 🤭🤭🤭 Want to talk about how you constantly attacked when I never said anything to you? Cope simp and deal with what you brought on yourself 🤭🤭🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... Shove your head further up her ass simp 🤭🤭🤭 Want to talk about how you constantly attacked when I never said anything to you? Cope simp and deal with what you brought on yourself 🤭🤭🤭
expand
No, I haven’t. All I said was that you seemed to calm down in Monicah’s thread, which wasn’t even an attack.

Damien Thorn 666 said... No, I haven’t. All I said was that you seemed to calm down in Monicah’s thread, which wasn’t even an attack.
expand
No one is talking about that. You spent months attacking me for zero reason and now are trying to play victim. You attacked one person after the other while hiding and enabling your shit friends. I thought you were not phased? 🤭 You all’s days of thinking you are all that are over. Cope and seethe 🤭🤭🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... No one is talking about that. You spent months attacking me for zero reason and now are trying to play victim. You attacked one person after the other while hiding and enabling your shit friends. I thought you were not phased? 🤭 You all’s days of thinking you are all that are over. Cope and seethe 🤭🤭🤭
expand
Name one time that I’ve done it?

Damien Thorn 666 said... Name one time that I’ve done it?
expand
Cope bitch. I don’t have to prove anything when the whole forum has seen it 🤭

❀AnnA❀ said... Cope bitch. I don’t have to prove anything when the whole forum has seen it 🤭
expand
So in other words, you have no evidence. You’ve proven that you’re talking out of your ass.

SadisticDreams said... So in other words, you have no evidence. You’ve proven that you’re talking out of your ass.
expand
You sure proved you were last night 🤭 Still smarting over it huh? 🤭

FFS let him give the information if he wishes to.

My password is password

' < $20,000 ' encompasses all the other choices

My password is password

How so? The poll choice is "less than", not more than.

My password is password

There are people who earn less by working a job that pays minimum wage, with it being part time. So I’m not sure how that encompasses every other choice in the poll.

Depends on the year.

My password is password

Do you work in a position where you collect gratuity?

My password is password

There are some liars in this thread 🤭

I can't stop laughing 😆

My password is password