Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Remember I said i was having troubles getting on a betting website?

Remember I said i was having troubles getting on a betting website?

as were many in the country? well they gave me and others 40 free spins on a fishing themed slot machine game i have never played before, and this is how the free spins turned out

I'll take it lol I forgive them.

2017 - 2024

Re: Remember I said i was having troubles getting on a betting website?

You should play blocks on tombola on a morning. The games are linked and if you bet £2 a game the prize is higher.

I'm always winning on a morning. After 7am it's around £300 then creeps up to about £400. I won two within 10 mins the other week and then the score prize which was around £100 so I bagged around a grand in less than 15 minutes, lol.

☺️

Does it have an option to play the game for free at first ( with no winnings, just as practice and to get a feel for the game? )

I had a quick look at the website but i think i have to register to see more and im doing like 13 things at once right now already, still trying to make some cunt at Sony apologise to me for taking my name and voice, and i got this 66 quid winnings to piss away on bets, and i also need to get high lol

2017 - 2024

No, but there are two daily free games, and you get a deposit bonus when you first deposit, but I think you can make an account and look around the site for free. Check it out sometime when you're bored.

☺️

If you do ever decide to join that site (if you haven't already) let me know so you can add me as a bingo buddy for a year. For the first year whenever you win over £20, I get a £2 bonus and if you win a jackpot, I get a £50 bonus, lol.

☺️

First comes bingo buddies, then comes banging buddies

My password is password

Then comes a little gaming baby getting banned on Xbox Live in 2045

My password is password

The 20 year gap. Is that how it will take him to convince me? 🧐

☺️

This is the desired endgame

2017 - 2024

You gonna get laid, bro

My password is password

Getting paid and getting laid, all i need to do now is inject GTA 6 directly into my fucking eyeball and life will be perfect.

2017 - 2024

You can afford McDonalds now.

My password is password

I'll give you McDonbalds in your asshole

2017 - 2024

donna's short on money so she had to go to a pantry and get a food hand out. instead of bragging about what a great gambler you are, why not win and send her some money so she, her kids, and the dog dont go hungry.

she, her kids, and the dog dont go back to hungry for mo money.

fixed it for you, shnookems.

2017 - 2024

Turns out they were pretty random in giving customers compensation. I got 40 free spins, some people got things like £30 in free bets on sport, some people seemed to have gotten fuck all lol.

2017 - 2024