Economics, Business, Money, Finance : The body shop is no more

Re: The body shop is no more

RIP White Musk

Many a tale I could tell

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

On a vocaroo?

I think my tales would sound like a lecherous fool fondly remembering bygones days Loki

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Who cares. You have the right accent for everything. 😅

That's a lovely thing for you to say but I don't think me talking of other girls is something that people would like to hear

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

With some accents in this world, the content is incidental.

Perhaps Loki, but my stories would be kiss and tell stories and a gentleman doesn't do that

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

There's something about that smell…

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

My fav shower gel was something they only had for a year or two. The cucumber and mint. Fantastic for hot summers. Same cooling effect as Dr Bonnier's but better smelling.

Have you ever tried Teatree and Mint shower gel? I can't remember the brand but it's not one to get in sensitive places lol

My heart bleeds for him, as a child. Someone took a kid and manufactured a monster. At the same time, as an adult, he's irredeemable.

No, just the cucumber and mint but that, along with Dr Bonnier's peppermint were also ones like that. I giggled so much the first time because…well…😅😅😅

It's…surprising!

I'm losing track with the way all of the replies are stacked, but what brand of cucumber and mint is it to which you are referring? I always like the smell of fragrances that are fresh and clean, not overbearing.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"Not today, Satan!" – Blaire White
#IStandWithJKRowling

Body Shop's. But it isn't available anymore.

I think I was getting Body Shoppe and Bath and Body Works confused there.

"Life is tough. Get a helmet." – Candace Owens
"Not today, Satan!" – Blaire White
#IStandWithJKRowling

I love the mint and teatree shower gel, it’s the one I use all the time and have done for years now! It’s from Original Source. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Original Source! That's it, thanks.

Indeed Dazed!

White musk could launch a thousand ships to victory. I'm sure it will reappear somewhere else

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I managed to secure some online! Imagine if all us oldies are rushing to get a bottle before they go tits up!

Their days were numbered ever since Lush came on the scene and it'll only be a matter of time until the next one comes along.

/. is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you're gonna get.

Thread blocked

Not enough farting, cum and diarrhea?

My password is password

Yes

Is that like the UK equivalent of Bath and Body Works?

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

You don't have the body shop in the USA?

My password is password

If we do, they're not prevalent.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

More natural than Bath and Body Works.

My password is password

Yes, only less mass shootings and trans fats.

2017 - 2024

Mass shootings aren't that common in the states. Just more frequent than other places. Like don't get me wrong it is a problem, but most of us don't live our lives everyday scared we're gonna get shot. You're more likely to die from a car accident than a shooting.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Europe has good car control, I will be fine. Good luck ducking under the tables at Waffke House

2017 - 2024

I go to New Orleans somewhat regularly, which is one of the worst cities for violent crime, and I've never seen a mugging or heard guns when I'm there. Americans don't just walk around getting shot all the time lol.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Gameboy has been shot 7 times.

My password is password

😭😭😭

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

That used to be the name of a strip club around here

lol at you crying. You've not bathed yet
since 2023.

My password is password