The Watercooler : To Want to Do Things in Bed

To Want to Do Things in Bed

Like, I may get a few more pillows.

38 • female • Cleveland • "Chinese-Indonesian" Irish Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion/figure

Re: To Want to Do Things in Bed

$26

webp

38 • female • Cleveland • "Chinese-Indonesian" Irish Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion/figure

webp

Dafuq is this? It looks like a fathers day gift made in wood shop class.

My password is password

You can put your cellular phone, glasses to read if you need, earphones..

You could just put all that stuff on a table for free lol

My password is password

This will invite me to buy more books and use my library card, $30 fine thanks to roommate..

Creative-simple-Rui-US-special-small-desktop-bookshelf-desk-small-bookcase-Shelves-table-storage-rack-mini.jpg

White

s-l1200.webp

Stop wasting your money on crap.

My password is password

As far as lying down and maybe even sitting up will go staying clean where I sit and put my face, I may get lots of pillows this time.

I have to lean the bed against the wall rather than use it as a "ballet barre" / ballet bar, which is okay.

How about getting ****ed in the ass Christina? Would you like to get ****ed in the ass? It is certainly something you could do in bed. Think about it, you face down biting a pillow while a long hard lubed cock slid in and out of your tight little butthole. Would you like that? I think you'd like that very much.

My password is password