The Watercooler : Do any of you speak more than 1 or a foreign language?

Do any of you speak more than 1 or a foreign language?

When I speak my 2nd language or 3rd, Indonesian, it's fun and fast to flip thru, but I only know a few functional words like "cat" and "annoying." German was more a transfer of English.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Re: Do any of you speak more than 1 or a foreign language?

I can speak two languages fluently.

My password is password

I commend you, good Sire.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Indonesian

Not Malay? giveup.gif

Or Javanese, Sundanese, Minangkabau, Buginese, Banjarese or any of the other Arabic varieties?

Selamat tinggal wave.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

SALAMAT MALAN

It's "Selamat malan" Christina but you get a pass because it is pronounced very close to "Salamat" when copying from listening yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

You can speak 3 languages?

My password is password

American/British/Celtic English (fluent)
Spanish
Indonesian
German

French accent from living and following French in New Orleans all as a teenager, age 12-20.

Wow!

My password is password

Danke schoen! (Thank yee, kindly!)