Video Games : Switch becomes Japan’s best selling game hardware ever

Switch becomes Japan’s best selling game hardware ever

We’ve seen 6+ years of the Switch so far and the system has been a runaway hit almost that entire time. The more days that pass, the more milestones and achievements the platform hits, and now the system has garnered its greatest achievement yet.

Over in Japan, the most recent sales data shows us that the Switch has reached an amazing 33.34 million units sold. That figure is good enough to make the Switch the best-selling gaming hardware in Japan of all-time.

Just last week, we learned the Switch had to surpass the Game Boy Color, which sold 32,470,000 units, and the DS, which reached 32,990,000 units sold. Thanks to Nintendo’s most recent fiscal report, we now know the Switch has done that with ease. Now let’s see how high it can go!

https://gonintendo.com/contents/31613-switch-becomes-japan-s-best-selling-game-hardware-ever

My password is password

Re: Switch becomes Japan’s best selling game hardware ever

It has done well for a handheld, but with everyone stuck at home during covid, it definitely helped boost sales. Switches are ideal for cosy gaming, too.

I'm hoping the switch 2 comes with a better battery. I'm sick of putting my lite on charge 😆 I wish I listened to Twiz and got the bigger version so I could connect it to my tv rather than stare at a tiny screen, lol

☺️