Video Games : Microsoft plans to release Starfield onto the PlayStation 5.

Microsoft plans to release Starfield onto the PlayStation 5.

https://xboxera.com/2024/02/04/exclusive-microsoft-plans-starfield-launch-for-playstation-5/

The Microsoft CFO explicitly stated that you don’t need to buy an Xbox recently, and they’ve been laying employees off from the Xbox gaming division. Are they surrendering the console wars?

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Microsoft plans to release Starfield onto the PlayStation 5.

I only ever played games on the Atari 2600 and Nintendo NES

That's all you need, my man. What were your favorite games?

Fock off, we dont want it.

( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮

It’s mostly just 100 gigabytes of procedurally generated planets with a new coat of paint anyhow. The lock picking mini game was directly copy and pasted from Fallout as well.

There’s no originality in Starfield’s DNA.

I bought an XBox Series X specifically to play Starfield a year before it was released, and I've been having a blast with it. Don't mind that it is no longer exclusive. If something comes out for the PS5 that can only be played on that console, and it is something I'd enjoy, that's when I'll get me a '5.

I settled for a PC just because I’d be able to play Xbox exclusive titles by using the Game Pass on it, with an Xbox controller. Starfield, every Elder Scrolls/Fallout game, Fable, Halo, Gears of War, Forza Horizon and every Dragon Age/Mass Effect are all included on it. A good chunk of these titles are even available on Steam.

I was just playing an Xbox Series X at a GameStop, and I must say that a PC bests in practically every way. Fuck, the graphics on an Xbox look cartoony in comparison.

I'm okay with the graphics that aren't up to year 2024 standards.

All I care about is the fun and story factors, and Starfield does those well enough to make me happy. It won't reach the levels that Mass Effect achieved, but it is still satisfying.

Fair. Apparently the rumors are true regarding Microsoft withdrawing from the console war, since the Game Pass is their real money-maker. At least they’ll continue supporting the PC.

They are announcing something next week. Rumor is they may license out Xbox technology to other developers so they could make their own Xbox hardware. Desperation move.

My password is password

Rumor has it that this could be the end of Xbox, but I just don’t see that happening. It also makes Bethesda’s acquisitions of Bethesda and Activision Blizzard completely pointless. At least they’ll still have the PC.

I wish that Microsoft would make it easier to play games on a pc - perhaps by plugging an xbox into the pc - and to make the controller work. I also wish that Play Station 2 would be relaunched with a crash course on how to use it, for those of us newbies who have never played games before.

I like making slideshow movies.

I wish that Microsoft would make it easier to play games on a pc - perhaps by plugging an xbox into the pc - and to make the controller work.

An Xbox controller is compatible with about every game on the PC Game Pass, and it seems to work with Steam games, too.