The Watercooler : BIG MAN THROWS STUDENT OFF TRAIN WITH NO TICKET!!-PURE CLASS!! FUNNY

BIG MAN THROWS STUDENT OFF TRAIN WITH NO TICKET!!-PURE CLASS!! FUNNY

?si=4I3aQl1U-N6kWf4c

My password is password

Re: BIG MAN THROWS STUDENT OFF TRAIN WITH NO TICKET!!-PURE CLASS!! FUNNY

golfclap.gif

My password is password

I'm confused. How did the old guy know he didn't have a ticket and why was he pissed off about it? Was the younger guy in his seat or something?

I think the old guy is the conductor.

My password is password

Oh, that makes sense.

Miss "i'm so middle class i've never been on a train" eyes.gif

My password is password

Huh?! I used to get the train to and from work every day. And the last time I took a train it was a four hour journey.

M’Lard doesn’t like you. He’s jealous.

My password is password

Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does Millard want you dead?

My password is password

I don't think he does but you would have to ask him himself.

Thank God!

My password is password

It's a far walk from Dalmuir to Easterhouse at that time of night yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

I watched the video and it upset me Juan. I don’t like it when people throw their weight around like that. no.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

The student, conductor or the big tubby fellow Bobby? giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

The big tubby fellow on a power trip. The student was just being niggardly (that’s an actual word and it’s not racist) and the conductor man was just trying to do his job. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I try to use that word unniggardly Bobby yes.gif

So fatso then. I sort of didn't like any of them. The conductor should have got Kerry, the transport policeperson from St Pancras station, to nick the student for fare dodging like she did with Cherie Blair yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

The conductor was wrong to let the large man take over, he should have just told him ‘no I would not like you to do that as it is assault’.

I once saw a video on YouTube of a man shouting at a woman on a train and it looked like two people having an argument who…no wait it was a man staring at a woman’s breasts and another man confronted him about it and…no wait I can’t remember exactly what it was now but at the end it turned out to all have been an act and they said to the other passengers ‘shame on you all for not stepping in’. I don’t think I would have liked that, to be made to feel like crap and be lectured by trolls as I’m just trying to have a nice peaceful journey. no.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I do hate public transport Bobby but mostly because of mobile phones, children and empty bottles that clatter about when the bus turns or starts and stops no.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Are you an own transport man Juan with your own vehicle? 🙂

Some people don’t buy a train ticket and just wait to see if a conductor checks…if he does then they buy a ticket and are no worse off than they would have been, if he doesn’t then FIST PUMP IN THE AIR free journey!!

I have never done the above as I am too honest but I know others who have. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

If I have to travel in a vehicle I let others do the driving Bobby yes.gif

I've got too short a temper for owning a car. Driving it, finding where it is parked, paying for all sorts things or else there's trouble, crashes, people, kids, dogs, shopping, the list just goes on Bobby.

I've caught the odd train for free by chance, but that's because I'm rushing rather than purposefully stealing.

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Do you ever get the Glasgow underground transit system to travel about from place to place? 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

I do sometimes Bobby but it's just a circle and isn't very big. Nothing is more than an hour's walk away here and it's a nice city (Weather withstanding) so it's healthy and easy smile.gif

What about at your end, does Manchester have an underground yet? giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

No I don’t think they do. They have trams as far as I’m aware. 🙂 I’m not in that metropolitan area so it’s a service which doesn’t extend to my home town.

Chloe has been messaging me and I’ve been ignoring her just like she’s been doing with me, see how SHE likes it. 😊

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

She'll not be liking that Bobby no.gif

Do you use WhatsApp because they can tell when you were last online or if you read the message yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Yes but I have both ‘last read’ and ‘read receipts’ turned off in my settings, sneaky me. 😁

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Oh, I didn't know you could do that Bobby no.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Oh, I didn't know you could do that Bobby no.gif
expand
It is in the privacy settings. You can also set it so they can’t see if you’re online. 🙂

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Juan Kerr said... Oh, I didn't know you could do that Bobby no.gif
expand
It does work both ways though unfortunately. You also can’t see these things for them.

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... It does work both ways though unfortunately. You also can’t see these things for them.
expand
All too crafty for me Bobby. But it's nice to know people can have their privacy if they want it yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... All too crafty for me Bobby. But it's nice to know people can have their privacy if they want it yes.gif
expand
I am ignoring Chloe and it serves her right! 😁

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I am ignoring Chloe and it serves her right! 😁
expand
What did she do Bobby? giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... What did she do Bobby? giveup.gif
expand
She GHOSTED me for over THREE WEEKS, Juan. NOW she’s trying to message me and get my attention but NO DICE!!! angry.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... She GHOSTED me for over THREE WEEKS, Juan. NOW she’s trying to message me and get my attention but NO DICE!!! angry.gif
expand
Sometimes friends are busy doing stuff Bobby. I have a friend who I love dearly and only get to speak to every now and then because we are both so busy.

Maybe she's just contacting you to explain why she was busy giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Sometimes friends are busy doing stuff Bobby. I have a friend who I love dearly and only get to speak to every now and then because we are both so busy.

Maybe she's just contacting you to explain why she was busy giveup.gif
expand
Well I begged and pleaded for her to get in touch but ghost she continued to do. I punish her thus. She’s probably broken up with that boyfriend of hers. laugh.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... Well I begged and pleaded for her to get in touch but ghost she continued to do. I punish her thus. She’s probably broken up with that boyfriend of hers. laugh.gif
expand
Well you still need to remember that you're her friend Bobby. Even when she forgets that she's yours too yes.gif

I hope she's alright but I got the feeling from you that her boyfriend was a bit vapid and uneasy with the two of you being friends and you are generally a good judge of character (Tim, Colin and Padgett aside) yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Well you still need to remember that you're her friend Bobby. Even when she forgets that she's yours too yes.gif

I hope she's alright but I got the feeling from you that her boyfriend was a bit vapid and uneasy with the two of you being friends and you are generally a good judge of character (Tim, Colin and Padgett aside) yes.gif
expand
I’m trying to be the bigger person but she keeps on making bad decisions and will not listen to me! I thought that becoming a Denmother would change all of that and mature her, but it hasn’t!!

And yea her boyfriend is an idiot. He never did accept the fact that I value friendship with Chloe far more than the thought of anything else. no.gif

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I’m trying to be the bigger person but she keeps on making bad decisions and will not listen to me! I thought that becoming a Denmother would change all of that and mature her, but it hasn’t!!

And yea her boyfriend is an idiot. He never did accept the fact that I value friendship with Chloe far more than the thought of anything else. no.gif
expand
Well it's getting on a bit tonight Bobby so don't contact her back just yet.

Maybe a morning message to say you were busy might appease her somewhat smile.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan Kerr said... Well it's getting on a bit tonight Bobby so don't contact her back just yet.

Maybe a morning message to say you were busy might appease her somewhat smile.gif
expand
I will I’ll wait until morning and I’ll send her this…

‘WHAT?!!!’

🤣

What is YOUR Luxenbalm

Bobby Tomlinson said... I will I’ll wait until morning and I’ll send her this…

‘WHAT?!!!’

🤣
expand
She'll get that David Tennant Doctor Who gag Bobby yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

He wanted to kill that kid, i could see murder in his eye.

Only LOSERS take public transport!

My password is password