Sports : One last Wenger rant for old time's sake...

One last Wenger rant for old time's sake...

...fúck off. Please.

For 11 years I've done nothing but lambaste your tactics, your decisions, your arrogance and your complete inability to seemingly learn from mistakes; tonight you've managed to beautifully encapsulate and microcosm everything I've ever vandalised (read:decorated) these boards with in my cyber beating of the dead horse that is your managerial ability.

You benefited from a serious lack of competition when you arrived. David O'Leary, Gerrard Houllier, Gianluca Vialli, Glenn Roeder, Jim Smith and other midless knobs were the tough competition you had to out manoeuvre from week-to-week; bravo. The one rival you had to actually account for, Fergie, you beat in 1998 when he lost his captain Roy Keane for the entire season and again in 2002 when he made the intelligent decision to take his players focus away from their game by announcing his 'retirement' before the season started. Your third, I would give you if you didn't give such pointless focus on an unbeaten season that ultimately saw you lose to Claudio Facking Ranieri's Chelsea over two legs in a season when blood Porto won the CL. You bell-whiff.

People will say, oh but he bought Henry, Vieira, Pires and co. And I say, yeah, he was a superb talent spotter. However, imagine being a manager incapable of winning in Europe with a generation of talent every bit as good any of any nation has ever produced? Arsene knows! (that they won in spite of him, not because of him).

There's been no highlights and a seemingly never ending carousel of low-lights that have ran parallel with my time on here. That you've managed to convince an entire generation of clueless mongs that you were ever a good manager is completely baffling to me; that you continue to convince some that you still are is proof to me that the 'functioning retard' isn't just for those playing troll in internet chat rooms.

From the almighty collapses that were our title challenge and CL run of 2008, through to the complete lesson Fergie taught you in the CL semi final of 2009 that hall of death starring shame has simply been a non stop bastion of all that is unintentionally hilarious for those of us, like me, who for years were in the minority. Birmingham away 2008; Spurs home 2009 and 2010; Chelsea anywhere and everywhere for the last decade; Any CL game vs a team with even a hint of ability; 8-2, 6-0, 5-1, 6-3, 4-0, 4-0, 4-1; those previous 7 scorelines came in games that were deemed some of our biggest of the seasons they were played. How in a thousand fúcks does a quality manager let that kind of scoreline happen with that kind of regularity?

Denilson, Bentdner, Diaby, Silvestre, Squilachi, Senderos, Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshire, Ozil, Giroud, Eboue, Almunia, Schezney, Gabriel, Fabianski, Park, Coquelin. These are some of the players this useless fúck has identified over the years as being good enough to moutn serious titles challenges. . Thank feck he was able to find Fabregas and RVP when he still had his marbles so they could carry the slack that his lack of ability left rotting in the middle of road. Thank fackk that Sanchez landed on our laps too, to continue the carry job those two left off. And thank fack further that the premier league has been blessed with piece of shít managers, playing piece of shít football, with piece of shít teeams for that so long, his descent into complete dung hasn't been at the alarming expense of a champions league place [we do absolutely nothing with year after year].

Wenger you were never anything more than a one trick pony, playing clown in a cheap trick circus; your one trick was a direct line to a once in a generation national football factory named Clairefontaiine and your cheap trick circus was any ability you'd managed to fool 'tards into believing you ever had.

Now please, for the love of all that is humane, fúck off, put yourself out to pasture and go do something productive because this endless loop of monumentally embarrassing capitulation grew stale at least 7 years ago. Your ability ceased about as long ago and any fun that went with the unpredictability of sport was swallowed up whole with them both.

Thank you and good night.

We don't tolerate sexual harassment in the workplace...

...we grade it.

Re: One last Wenger rant for old time's sake...

Thunderous applause!

No one can rant like Mr B can!

You're my wife now.

I'll miss this place.

Stop it you're making my heart ache of premature withdrawal symptoms.

Tell me Lord, am I the Antichrist?

Arsenal need to make an announcement now on Wenger's future to settle all this in fighting... a new 5 year contract should do the trick.

Good to see the rant back in action.

Personally I think Wenger just needs more time to fulfil his project.

Hear hear, boot the old boy out.

What's up white people.

http://docthewho.wordpress.com/ - check my blog

Think I'll cheer on Sutton in the Cup!

Is this funny?:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C37Wgc-WMAE_HYY.jpg:large

You're my wife now.

Well I laughed. And it isn't very easy to make me laugh. Close to the bone though Carl!

You're my wife now.

I'm gonna miss this place.

After all, history only tastes bitter to those who expected it to be sugar coated.

I'm gonna miss this place.

Don't give up so easy. Join these and to h e l l with IMDB.

http://area51.boardhost.com/

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/

OK, but you didn't really make it clear: do you like him?

i sense you don't like tjhis wenger fellow...

"You have to live life to its full chorizo!"-Mario Batali🏄

I've stopped watching Arsenal for the last two years or so. Are there any Wenger apologists left? I mean I backed him until probably like 2013 or so, and even I'm fed up with the guy at this point. He needs to pack it in and let someone else take over. I'll never forgive him for being thrifty on the striker front. And for keeping Walcott all these years.

Edit - Great to see this epic rant. I've enjoyed reading them over the years.

Are there any Wenger apologists left?

Yes definitely.

Arsene Wenger has won 2 FA Cups in 3 seasons. Arsene Wenger has won Arsenal 3 Premier League titles (three!). Arsene Wenger almost won Arsenal the Champions League once. Arsene Wenger built that stadium ON HIS OWN with his own bare hands, seat by seat, brick by brick.

Okay he hasn't won the Premier League title for the past 13 years, but it doesn't matter, Arsene Wenger should decide when Arsene Wenger goes, not DT, not Troopz, not Claude, not Brightside and definitely not the board. And if Wenger wants to hand himself a lucrative new 2 year contact, he should be allowed to, it is the least he deserves!

I'm going to miss these rants so much, and I don't even watch the EPL anymore.

Well said. Ever since losing that Champions League final in 2006, every year has been marked by the same false optimism, mental fragilities and collapses at the first signs of pressure. The worst of all, for me, was that Champions League defeat to Liverpool in 2008. I'll never forgot Adebayor's (a name that's pointedly absent from your list of players we've been lumbered with over the years) last minute equalizer only for Arsenal to almost immediately concede a penalty and lose on away goals. It taught me once and for all to never get emotionally attached to sports teams.

Yawn

What the hell are you talking about you limey clown.

I'll miss these.
Its the end of an era, Wenger just outlasts the IMDb boards by a few months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvcfv5FjfE&feature=related