Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Working Wages

Working Wages

High schoolers bring the average down, probably Black ones, the boys?

I don't have anymore homework just have college.

I also live alone and have to cook as of coming home from college…. but I didn't. I just stayed alone in my bedroom with my parents.

Well, I want to find a cheap home maybe and work could work at a fast food restaurant, the most annoying but commercial place to work, like being famous. I wish I worked in high school. I wanna learn to skate at Sonic, too. Whatever. I could live that way. I just don't know what to eat and it landed me in the hospital. I told everyone my problem. I tried working and not working while on "Social Security" now "Survivor Benefits" based on being disabled and on my dad's salary before retirement and death. I wish I got a used car when I came home from college, the cheapest possible, and worked and lived on MySpace.

Blog
Christina Barrett

Re: Working Wages

Most minimum wage workers are women with children you racist idiot.

#Hero

Most minimum wage workers are women with children, ex-cons, retards, uneducated, and undesirables.

FIFY

My password is password

Piss off, beating up on a disabled woman, skank

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Lol

Dendrolagus Uranus

Nettie using her powers for good for a change.

My password is password

Are you back in your apartment?

My password is password

No.

Blog
Christina Barrett

When you are released from the hospital, will you be able to return to your apartment?

My password is password

Yes.

Blog
Christina Barrett

You've been paying rent? Did you tell your landlord you wouldn't be in your apartment for a few months?

My password is password

Yes, I've been paying rent. I couldn't reach my landlord.

Blog
Christina Barrett

That's good!

My password is password