Economics, Business, Money, Finance : I hate aggressive salespeople

I hate aggressive salespeople

I get it. They probably don't get paid shit and are incentivized by commissions, but sometimes it's a little much.
Rooms-to-Go has been the worst. They hover over you and they'll be rude if you run interference for someone they're trying to upsell.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I hate aggressive salespeople

I sometimes use earbuds if I don't want to interact, and they usually leave you alone, but some will have the audacity to signal for you to take them out.
I try to avoid eye contact with the kiosk people and usually don't get bothered anymore, and when I do, I just shake my head and keep walking. They're a little more easy to avoid than the ones in stores.

Have you been to Rooms-to-Go? I wonder if it's like that at all of them.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Post deleted

Are they Israeli where you are? The last time I was stopped by one, who also grabbed my hand, it was Israelis selling overpriced nail buffing kits. You can get nail buffers at Dollar Tree lol.
I think they don't pull that with me now because my body language gives fuck off energy.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

Post deleted

Are they Israeli where you are? The last time I was stopped by one, who also grabbed my hand, it was Israelis selling overpriced nail buffing kits
haha. i was gonna psot about this. the stands usually sell "dead sea" facial creams and scrubs, with the underlying logic that there's some mystical minerals involved or some such religio bullshit. these mothers are aggressive: my friend is a typical american woman so she's all Passive-(little'a') aggressive. these dead sea fucks approach her, make the small talk, and then continue to yap even sometimes doing some body blocking to prevent "escape."

instead of walking by ignoring them or if needed politely saying 'no' she engages in talk and then the sales partner wanders by. at this point i give ultimatum to her: either walk away or you can get back home by your own means. the israeli's dont like their potential sale fouled up.

good thing you never had a job

My password is password

I've had jobs.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

W2 job. Odd jobs don't count

I've had those too.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

So what.? They couldn't give a sht about monkeys and piggs like you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

trust me, they hate no job losers like you

My password is password

Settle down, Beavis.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

You posted this literally years ago. It must be soul crushing having no actual life experiences to draw on for your dumb stories and having to repeat the same topics over and over.

I find it rather amazing how someone with a 6th grade education and no real world first person perspective interactions of his own can be an expert on everything.

A true NPC at life if one ever existed.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

It's a job you have to be an assholes to succeed in which is why all salespeople are assholes.

My password is password

That’s okay. They hate accidentally knocking on the door of aggressive deadbeats that don’t have any money to buy the shit they’re peddling.

My password is password

I Hate Being An Aggressive Sexual Harrasser,
But it gets me Laid.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

My sister in law works for Hyundai and gets a company discount on their cars. For some reason she was mad that the Hyundai/Genesis salesman wasn't aggressive enough with her so she bought a to pointless Mercedes instead because of the hard sell. I'll never understand.