Games: RPG : RPG Idea: Predator? (if there's interest)

RPG Idea: Predator? (if there's interest)

So I know there's not a whole lot of traffic these days and that my last RPG didn't finish (mainly due to a hectic work schedule), but, as I've been laid off, I'll have more free time for a little while. I figured I'd throw this idea out there. This isn't one of my original ideas, but I want to see if there would be any interest in a Predator RPG. Because of the slow traffic here it would be a small cast (5-6) maybe some NPC's. Again due to the low traffic I would allow people to make two characters. So, any interest?

"It's only a movie, and, after all, we're all grossly overpaid." Alfred Hitchcock

Re: RPG Idea: Predator? (if there's interest)

Sorry to hear about the job, Dino...

...but I have to admit that I also have plenty of time on my hands at the moment (due to lack of employment!...why oh why didn't someone warn me that life after school really, really sucks! 😡), and that's why I've lingered around the board and hoped for some RPG action... 😭

So...at the risk of appearing desperate (and literally replying to anything that is posted!)...I would totally be down for this! 😊

ELPHABA: Eleka Nahmen Nahmen Ah Tum Ah Tum Eleka Nahmen.

I'd be interested!

Well that makes three (someone else PM´d me). That´s a start.

"It's only a movie, and, after all, we're all grossly overpaid." Alfred Hitchcock

I've been meaning to PM Scorpion about this, Dino...

...but I've been too lazy, I mean...too busy! 😝

...but yeah. Scorpion is usually enthusiastic about RPG's. 😊

I know how it goes. I ´d do it myself, but it´ s hard enough doing this off my phone. I don't remember Scopions full user name either.

I've PM'ed Scorpion, Dino.

Hope that's okay, but I'd sell my Grandmother's soul for some activity on here! 😈

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your job. That's really unfortunate and I wish you luck there!

I am interested in the RPG however

Job hunting is no fun, but necessary.

So that's four. As I only wanted six I'm getting there.

I'll join as well, just need to think of a character. There miight even be more people here. I love seeing some people come out here again@

And ahhh I'm really sorry about the job.

As there's only one spot left I think I´ll open sign ups later tonight or sometime tommorow.I'm anxious to get this started. Just need to finalize the plot. Those of you who are interested will have spots reserved for you.

Ri, I'm working on a character for Survivor, just working on the last two questions.