AI : ChatGBT is such a little pussy

ChatGBT is such a little pussy

I apologize for any confusion, but as of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have access to real-time or the most up-to-date information about specific individuals. I do not have access to the internet to provide current information about […] or her age.

To find the most current information about […] age or other details, I recommend visiting her official website, social media profiles, or consulting a trusted online source like a reputable entertainment news website or database.

useless ****ing trash site. whats the point in AI bot if you cant even use it for grey area operations bc it's not allowed to give private info on a person? the point is FUK YU, BitchGBT angry10.gif

suck it.

Re: ChatGBT is such a little pussy

Hey there Sophie, on the only account I can see.

Have you tried Grok instead? giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Juan in your opinion is there a text to image site or app that is as or more intuitive than Dall e 3?

There are several contenders out doing the rounds but for the best one available for free to the public I think you'll need to wait until March/April of next year before we see a clear frontrunner.

And with the upcoming US election cycle about to kick in whichever one is the least woke will likely be the winner.

Grok is based and funny if you want it to be yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

grok does text to image?

Not yet Df, but it will soon.

You don't call your AI Grok in an age where AI image creation is so commonplace without thinking about Grok jpgs being a large component of the industry already.

But $16 for X premium will have to pump out gold for the free version to get traction.

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

My password is password

Is that Brendan Fraser? giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

The Curse Of The Mummy's Womb.

I thought it was The Whale of a Time giveup.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

It's what i'm gonna do to sophie. 😈

My password is password

😅😅

I used ChatGPT-3 for creating SVG pie charts, and it worked fine with a few fill path errors. However, ChatGPT-4 is useless. Recently, when I asked ChatGPT for a pie chart SVG with six rects, it created a horizontal bar chart.

oh

suck it.

have you tried ChatLGBT?

no, Warren Jr. and i'm not going to either 🙄😒

suck it.

DISCLAIMER - ChatLGBT stands for "Chat Lightly Grilled Bacon Toast".

What was you asking?

My password is password

Goodbye!

My password is password