Games: Trivia and Quiz Games : Make sure you sign up to the IMDB2.0 board

Make sure you sign up to the IMDB2.0 board

http://imdb2.freeforums.net

This forum so far out of all the replacement forums has the biggest community by far. Over 1,660 members up to yet.

Is it best alternative? I'm not sure, there are others that have been mentioned but they just don't have any activity.

So this is just me putting this out there because I'd like as many members here to go over there just to keep the community alive as much as possible.

Splitting the community between half a dozen different boards when were gonna lose 90% as is isn't the way to go right now.

Re: Make sure you sign up to the IMDB2.0 board

Thanks, this serves as a reminder...so far, there have been mostly positive comments about the site from friends and others form here...hopefully all goes well there...

Well most the members are just the regs from here. It's free of trolls and just people looking to keep the community alive.

I signed up on this one too. People are running around like chickens without heads, saying oh it doesnt have this, or that.

Keep in mind this is so early yet, the boards will evolve to what we all most want them to be. No one knows what will be the best board, one year from now.

Gee Woodle, Space Kadoodle!

Ms Chancey is quite right - IMDb has evolved massively since I started using it, and no doubt all the replacement boards will. The IMDB2 moderator has actually made a few changes to the site already. It isn't 100% troll free, but how could it be? They've got a few admin now, I think, and deal with those guys quite ruthlessly (also you can block them, like you can with people on Facebook).

Yeah I mean the board ain't even 2 weeks old yet. We should never expect it to be anything like this yet, as long as it improves over time and so far it has been then that's what matters.

Thank you for the information...

No problem, were now up to around 1,850 and accelerating.

Good to know. Thx. for the feedback Dana & Persistence.