Games: Trivia and Quiz Games : The End is Near...D'oh!

The End is Near...D'oh!

Something keeps going wrong when I press on a game. Loved the years I was on here!

Re: The End is Near...D'oh!

D'oh!

We're sorry, something went wrong.

Please try again...wait...wait...yep, try reload/refresh now.

But if you are seeing this again, please report it here.

Please explain which page you were at and where on it that you clicked

Thank you!

I keep getting the same msg. with each post.

Not going to let IMDB have the satisfaction of making me leave before it's time.

Let's keep the party going!!

Yes Chad_J_3113,
After a few trys I am able to respond. Take care!

thx & same!!

Something keeps going wrong when I press on a game.

It appears to be resolved, for now.

I tried playing the Garth Game all morning but I was denied entry.

I attempted a post earlier and encountered the same message. Perhaps the system is overburdened by troll activity, sadly.

These technical issues arise from time to time on this board. I suspect we were less aware of it in the past because imdB were paying people to keep everything running smoothly. With the planned demolition of the board in less than 2 weeks, maybe they just don't care to maintain it anymore.

-----------------------------
I miss Giles.

Perhaps that is the case. That issue and message has presented itself, once again.

Re: The first leaks of the Titanic after she hit the iceberg

I attempted a post earlier and encountered the same message. Perhaps the system is overburdened by troll activity, sadly.

No, I don't think so. It's part of the psychological warfare or war of attrition they are waging against the boards users.

Or the first leaks of the Titanic after she hit the iceberg...

No adequate watertight compartments, so she will sink inevitably in only nine days, on the 20th.

🔺

C'est très triste.

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi.

🔺

We will continue to enhance our current offerings and launch new features in 2017 and beyond that will help our customers communicate and express themselves in meaningful ways while leveraging emerging technologies and opportunities.

I wonder what this is about? were not the message boards for us to 'communicate and express ourselves'?

I have enjoyed 10 years here with everyone, too bad it has to end.

bye, everyone

Bye, mrsehj

🔺

This board has been a good place to hang out, and IMO definitely the most fun and engaging on IMDB...

Still can't believe that the boards will be gone but it's reassuring to know that there are other sites for our group here to keep on gaming...

Thank you to everyone who's still here and keeping things running so this place doesn't become a deserted playground...

Take care, Mamacassfan and everyone here...maybe our paths will cross again on one of the other sites (it looks like IMDB2 is going to be the new place?)....

I haven't been around for a year or 2, but I just wanted to check in and say HI, and that I'm sad this might all be ending.

These games boards have some of the nicest and smartest people I've encountered online.

_ _

The IMDb Boards end on Feb 20!
Farewell to you nice people out there! You know who you are.

This board was the first place I posted on when I became a non-lurking "poster".

It has become my refuge and my delight.

The SILLY 13s were my favorites.

I have never actually "talked" to most of you but it has been great getting to share this special place with you.

I shall miss the trivia games and y'all.

Thanks.

We've got a couple of days left here. Let's try and make the best of it and have fun until last call.

We've got a couple of days left here. Let's try and make the best of it and have fun until last call.

Ditto.

I still can't believe we're only a few hours away from the Final Curtain...I will miss you guys SOOOO much!

And this is the MB I will miss the most. Yes, of course I enjoyed discussing various individual films (as well as the individuals who filmed them ), but the Games Board was the place where two of my greatest passions--movies/music and quizzes/games--came together. Plus, the best part of all: hanging out with intelligent, congenial folks who shared my passions and liked to have fun along the way.

Here's hoping to see a lot of you great people on other sites. It won't be the same, but then again...nothing earthly lasts forever.

See you around!

Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.—MLK, Jr.