Totally Killer : honestly i watched this twice today and i'm ready to give it a perfect 10/10

honestly i watched this twice today and i'm ready to give it a perfect 10/10

it is sooo much fun. i had soooooo much fun!!!!

gosh.

ab_channel=megcaronni

check my blocklist, you're probably on it

Re: honestly i watched this twice today and i'm ready to give it a perfect 10/10

I will give it a go. I loved the Sabrina series.

My password is password

Re: honestly i watched this twice today and i'm ready to give it a perfect 10/10

clap.gif

@CrystalRaindrops

shh bby is ok

👍👍👍

laugh.gif

My password is password.

You're a week late. I gave the definitive review a week ago.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

where? you got a link?

lmao

My password is password

lol. The thread is here on the Totally Killer board.

Love all the different avatars, Crystal. You're very playful this October.

Aww, thanks! You're playful too!

Nice to see you on a regular account again tongue.gif

Thanks! Were you sad about Suzanne Somers' passing? I know you're a big fan of Three's Company.

Yes sad.gif

After John Ritter passed away, whatever network TC was airing on back then skipped over the episode where Jack fakes his death. ("It was his heart." "God forgot to wind it.")

So I was recently thinking of the episode where Jack and Janet think Chrissy is dying after she hits her head. I wonder if that episode will be skipped.

love10.gif

love10.gif

It's cool that you remembered my 3's Co love!

lol of course, but it's been discussed more than once. I remember everything, even things from 30+ years ago. I just figured it was normal until I got older and noticed I was a freak in this regard.

Do you have a photographic memory?

I have a good memory for some things, but there are some things I was glad I was able to kind of block out of my memory.

I'm sure you remember the "paddling on a treadmill" pic, lol.

I'm not exactly sure what it is. I mean I can't look at a page and retain all the info. It's hard to explain, but if I'm with an old friend and we start talking about things, other stuff starts coming back to me in vivid detail and it's things I've not even thought about in decades. Like a certain day, what we were wearing and even what song was playing on the radio. It's very strange.

And yes, 😂 I remember the paddling on the treadmill and that photo!

I have experiences like that occasionally. I'm not sure what it is either.

I wonder if your memory knows the date of the treadmill gif, lol.

Check out these pics of guys in duckface:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/21636953/permalink/#p21636953

That guy's hair in the first picture! 😆 reminds me of when I used Joico's Ice Mist in the 90s. That stuff was like crazy glue.

I don't recall specific dates though. It's more like I can see it playing in my head as it happened.

lol, and the "Thug Life" tattoo guy.

Yeah, some of my memories are like that; almost like "instant replay."

Cute avatar!

CrystalRaindrops said... Cute avatar!
expand
Thanks. She's looking at me right now like that. She wants me to put my phone down and wants attention. G'night!

~Marky~ said... Thanks. She's looking at me right now like that. She wants me to put my phone down and wants attention. G'night!
expand
Goodnight!

Where you the one who did the Valerie Perrine thread?

My password is password

I was indeed. Who are you??

The nice one who talked to you about dear Valerie. 💕

My password is password

Are you the same person who likes the fall leaves I've been posting lately?

Yes, dear, tis I. Thank you for the lovely foliage photos.

We don’t get that in Houston. I much appreciate it. Thanks again.

My password is password

6.6 on IMDb

6.6 on IMDb.

mjeyds.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

10/10 from me.