AI : Super intelligent AI that will solve every problem has been created

Super intelligent AI that will solve every problem has been created

Possibly.

Watch this video.

Summary:

-A random Twitter account by an unknown person named "apples_jimmy" made a tweet claiming "AGI has been achieved internally." AGI stands for artificial general intelligence, which is a way of saying it can do anything a human brain can do, and probably much better. Like cure all diseases, solve our energy problems, create robots, etc. It's sometimes referred to as the 'last invention' due to its potential to outperform humans in every conceivable task.

-Some people noticed the tweet and dug into the account's older posts and noticed it made accurate predictions about OpenAI, like getting the exact date right when OpenAI would release chatgpt-4.

-The account then tweeted additional clues, including a receipt from a restaurant outside the OpenAI headquarters, and then the account was deleted.

-After the account was deleted, Sam Altman, the actual CEO of OpenAI, commented in a Reddit thread about it, stating the same thing Jimmy Apples tweeted: "AGI has been achieved internally." He then took it back and said he was just kidding.

-His story doesn't add up. One of the primary functions of a CEO is they have to be trustworthy or people won't invest in them, and it's particularly important for the CEO of OpenAI to be seen as trustworthy, considering he's developing a technology that has the potential to literally end the world, so for him to come out and make deliberately inaccurate statements is a strong indication that there is much more going on here. It was also his first Reddit post in over 7 years.

-At around the same time, Ilya Sutskever, considered by many to be the most important contributor to modern AI research, made a very cryptic tweet where he wrote simply "Wagmi." Wagmi is an acronym that stands for "We're all gonna make it," and is a popular saying in the Crypto community to indicate something big is about to happen.

So given this evidence we can conclude that "Jimmy Apples" is likely an employee at OpenAI, or maybe even Sam Altman himself. They both type in all lowercase, so there is your proof. That means AGI is probably real and it's probably coming soon. This would be the biggest news of all time.

Re: Super intelligent AI that will solve every problem has been created

But I’m afraid of robots

I am the worst singer here

https://youtu.be/OQD3VmivG1k?si=E1-EO3GW7R16hTku

You look like that robot movie girl.

My password is password

It will cure obesity.

My password is password

Gay.

My password is password

Don't need AI.
I can answer all the problems.

I'm better then you, and you know it.

I have terminal cancer and don't want to die. What should I do?

My password is password

This is very easy.

First, did you ever see Chuck? OK, learn voodoo. Put yourself in a doll.
How, find a child.

Just watch the movie "Chucky" it'll give you all the answers.

I'm going to die aren't I

My password is password

Probably not.

Hurry, find the movie Chunky.
It'll give you the answers you need.