AI : Company appoints AI robot as CEO

Company appoints AI robot as CEO

Re: Company appoints AI robot as CEO

I'd get fired day 1 for sexually harassing that robot. 💦💦💦

My password is password

Can bots be harassed?

The first question to consider is whether a bot can be sexually harassed. Although legally speaking, one cannot sexually harass a bot, there are three reasons to think it’s still not a good idea to engage in that kind of behavior with a bot:

• It perpetuates a sexist and sexually inappropriate culture.
• It may make one more likely to engage in that sort of prurient behavior with a fellow human employee.
• You could be mistaken about interacting with a bot, when actually you are interacting with a human.
Can bots harass humans?

It may seem curious to wonder about bots and sexual harassment. After all, they’re just pieces of software, not people; they can’t intentionally do things in the way that humans can. But what many people don’t know is that legally, sexual harassment does not have to be intentional, which at least opens the door to musing whether bots can perpetrate acts of sexual harassment.

Given this, there are three important takeaways for executives to consider when implementing bots in the workplace:

• It is vital to provide training for the end user regarding how to interact with the bot.
• Your organization should delineate clear company policies for how employees are to engage with the bot.
• These policies and procedures should be codified somehow, such as in the employee handbook.

• It perpetuates a sexist and sexually inappropriate culture.

That's why slapping a black woman outfit on it makes sense laugh.gif

This is just a gimmick advertising campaign but replacing HR departments with AI is a smart, and potentially unbiased, solution to employing those capable of doing what needs done smile.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47u9efr7r05uyi3xrs8xb6nci6gyuseob15qrzwymn&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 President Trump is a courageous FIGHTER and a HERO, and will CRUSH Biden in Nov!

Did they have to make her look like a prostitute?

My password is password