Do you like Millard or not?

My password is password

Re: Frrt please answer

Oh leave her alone.

You love her?

My password is password

Lol, no. I just hoped we could get along but I guess it's not meant to be at the moment, it's an off and on thing, lol. She can be funny and nice. I guess because we're both British then we have that in common. I had hoped we could be friends but maybe it's not gonna work out.

You say all this shit but you're straight in her inbox the minute she talks to fugazi lmao

I wonder if she will send him tit pics now you're done her.

My password is password

I'm not sending anyone nudes because I am in a relationship.

☺️

Oh fuck off, retard.

My password is password

My password is password

Take this attention whoring somewhere else. No one cares. Figure out the messaging system, email, new forum or quit. Ur gang's making posters not want to post anymore. Doxxing, private info released, constant bitching, fake accusations, attention seeking. It's old.

My password is password

My password is password

💀🤣

My password is password

Back to doxxing, love? Leave everyone alone. I'm sorry Millard isn't around to take the bait and give you attention. Get a boyfriend.

My password is password

Take this attention whoring somewhere else. No one cares. Figure out the messaging system, email, new forum or quit. Ur gang's making posters not want to post anymore. Doxxing, private info released, constant bitching, fake accusations, attention seeking. It's old.

That's from the Bible right? Or is it just some decree from God that never made it into the good book? Anyways, whoever came up with that has got to be divine in some way. Probs super hot IRL too.

Nah. Some retard made it up one day.

My password is password

Nonsense! I don't even think superhuman, chick-magnet hero Andre Rieu is awesome enough to have come up with that.

Thanx!

My password is password

You love her very much?

My password is password

My heart belongs to someone else.

My password is password

Who cares what ur saying, ur accent is delightful! 🤩. Keep posting this! 🤌