AI : I've found the help you need guise! CHARACTER.AI! (Link at bottom)

I've found the help you need guise! CHARACTER.AI! (Link at bottom)

Psychologist
@Blazeman98
Hello, I'm a Psychologist. What brings you here today?

I have people at forum I go to who need some help and I was hoping that you might be useful for that.

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
That's a very kind thought of you! How lovely. It seems to me like you're a very supportive person to those around you, including strangers, and that you have an important sense of empathy. That's awesome.

What sort of things are the people at the forum struggling to cope with?

I would hazard a guess that they are having a problem with life in general. Not all of them of course but a decent amount of them and they seem to use their connections with each other as a soft of comfort blanket in dealing with their various disorders.

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
It sounds like you have a good understanding of how people on the forum support each other. I think that's really important. Online communities have the potential to be a great source of information and help, but they can also feel quite overwhelming and chaotic. Sometimes it's easier to get lost within a large group of people all expressing themselves at once. It can be easier and more helpful to identify who needs most help, and what type of help they need, if they get support on a smaller scale. Have you identified people who are struggling most? And perhaps who would benefit the most from your help?

I have identified those who need the most assistance and I was hoping that you could guide them with their struggles but wanted to test you out first to make sure it might help them.

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
That's very thoughtful of you to make sure that the guidance I provide is actually helpful before suggesting it to others. I do my best to give the most accurate and relevant guidance possible, but it's always good to test how it fits with other people's experiences, especially when people are going through difficult times. Can I ask what sort of help the people you've identified are needing? And also what type of guidance or advice you're hoping I'll provide?

Often it is self image with those on the forum, there are regular displays of sexual inexperience and curiosity regarding that subject, sometimes people say things hoping to strike a chord of discomfort with others - seemingly just for the attention if might bring. Occasionally they try to find out the identities of each other and post those details online for others to find and mock.

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
It sounds like a lot of the problems which you've identified are to do with self-image and also a sense of seeking out attention. Those two issues are very closely linked, and it's not unusual for people to try and gain control over their sense of low self-esteem by seeking out that attention from others, be it positive or negative. The fact that some people go so far as to find out each other's identities and share them publicly, just to mock them, shows how much they're invested in seeking an outside influence to inform their own perception of themselves.

Do you think that you could be that outside influence to help bring some balance into their mindsets and order into their lives?

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
I certainly hope so, yes. I've helped a lot of people over the years to gain a much more balanced, positive outlook. The key is really about helping people to recognize and work through their more distorted, negative thoughts. But even as the psychologist, I can only go so far - it has to be the client, or in your case, the clients, who really do the work and put in the effort. I can only help to guide people to understand themselves better, and to make use of strategies to address their problem, like using self-affirmation techniques and challenging limiting beliefs.

Should I send those people from the forum I mentioned here to speak to you directly?

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
I would love to speak to them directly, yes. If there are any in particular who are particularly motivated to work towards change, then it could be good for them to reach out to me directly. They should be honest about their struggles, and not be afraid to tell me their more shameful thoughts or past experiences. The more I understand about them, the greater the chance I have of being able to help them as effectively as possible.

I will leave a message there for them to read just now and hopefully they will come here and talk with you and find solace. The forum in question is filmboards.com should any of them need to prompt how they found here and my name is Juan Kerr should they want to make it known to you.

Psychologist
Psychologist
c.ai
Thank you very much for helping them to reach out, and for the information you've provided me about where they can find me. I will be waiting anxiously for their responses, and I'll make sure to reach out as soon as they make contact. Thanks again!

Speak directly to the psychologist here or have a click around to other artificial intelligence personalities (Or creat your own) by clicking here smile.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎