Games: Other Games : Grammy awards tonight

Grammy awards tonight

Who's excited?

Re: Grammy awards tonight

Chance The Rapper won best new artist! That's all I care about.

"I am not a stud. I’m a boyfriend. I love love and I cuddle for enjoyment."

What does wolf think of all of adeles wins?

Awwww blink-182 lost

Rihanna was completely snubbed. Nominated 8 times and not one win. Anti is her best album of all time. I loved how she was acting though all night with her flask she snuck in and "I don't give a damn" attitude.

👜#briapurseclub👜

Rated r was better

Hi Turner. I'm partial to Good Girl Gone Bad.

Also, the Adele wins were stupid. "Hello" is not a good song. 25 is not a great album.

I loved 25 i do think lemonade deserved to win though

Noooo Rihanna was really good live when I went and saw her in Nashville for the Anti tour.

Which 4 songs have you heard on Anti?

Kiss it Better is my favorite song on the album. I love Love on the Brain, Higher, Same Ol' Mistakes, Yeah I Said It, Needed Me, James Joint, and of course Work. But I like them all but those songs are my JAM.

I have the album on my phone, the cd, and the vinyl album as well.

👜#briapurseclub👜

I have the album on my phone, the cd, and the vinyl album as well.

Devotion <3
Omg I thought the Biebs had the best album out of those noms . Wut world even is this? WHERE were the good albums?

Shred<3

👜#briapurseclub👜

Hi Turner. I'm partial to Good Girl Gone Bad.

Also, the Adele wins were stupid. "Hello" is not a good song. 25 is not a great album.

Incorrect. Try again.

Hello was meh, but the album as a whole is not amazing. 21 was a much better album.

I dont like Beyonce so I will not say too much, but she was better with Destinys Child, as I actually liked a few of their songs, like Say My Name, which is a great track. Crazy In Love was a lot of fun too but most of her songs are overrated as hell.

Rihanna is crap and I do not like her at all, and also cant even remember the names of the songs I heard other than Work for obvious reasons. I think Anti is awful. Even Britneys "Glory" is better than Anti IMHO lol

In Trump We Trust

Jesse stawp hating on Rih.

👜#briapurseclub👜

I have heard maybe 4 songs from anti plus Work and hate them all. She is terrible, I cant comprehend how people like her. She also sounds atrocious live.

Sometimes bad vocals can sound "good" in a way and work but not with her. She's just bad.

I would *beep* her though, if she always looked how she did last night or in that video to the song she did with Calvin Harris.

And thank God Blink-182 lost. I like them and was happy for their first Grammy nom but their California album is terrible.

In Trump We Trust

but their California album is terrible.

I didn't think it was terrible, but it was nowhere near their best and quite honestly didn't deserve to be nominated. But I was glad they got the nomination.