Games: Other Games : Favorite Games: Other Games Memories

Favorite Games: Other Games Memories

Im gonna miss It :(

R.I.P

🇨🇦

Re: Favorite Games: Other Games Memories

My highlight was winning my first ever game, beating Fiend and Maniac in the finals and then back to back Survivors a couple of years later. Jimmy's Survivor: Isla Nublar and then Mystery Survivor: The Walking Dead but my favourite game of all was s49. Final 2 with Johan. We ran the game from merge and nobody knew it. He should have won admittedly, but I somehow did which was lulz but really good fun.

#VivaLaIMDb Games: Other Games. You will be missed!

Neil loved a game I hosted. <3

We don't get along but we have a respect for the game. As a host I never had any issues with you. We appreciate players like you.

My favorite memory is my first win ever (survivor ER). I had an alliance with Rob, Rickie, and Joshg123. Sadly rob was robbed but the three remaining alliance overcame the majority and pulled a Samoa. I didn't get to make finals with my intended Rickie but we had such an awesome alliance.

The game I made finals with Travis was pretty fun too, but the backlash from the jury sorta brings it down. Still a good experience overall.

My highlight was winning my first ever game, beating Fiend and Maniac in the finals
Lol, Bettis China was one of my earlier games when I was still developing as a player. I basically just did whatever Fiend said in that game. I remember him and I had a final 3 with Jwisen so I thought that was our final 3. Then, you pmed me out of the blue saying me/you/fiend had a final 3 so I pmed Fiend and asked him which was our true deal and he said it was me/you/him so I was like okay.

I knew I wasn't winning that game, I was just happy to make finals.

My favorite game memories would probably be taking down the KO alliance in Smash Brothers or dominating SIMDB37 from start to finish only to lose because Masta had his sockpuppet in the game.

Iggy <3

Did you register on our new forum yet?

My best memory was meeting Loonz on the board. Hes developed into one of my best friends and we talk everyday. Games and arguments came and went but at least I got a few friends out of this experience that I hope to stay in touch with in the future.

Thanks imdb boards for that. Although I don't see why shutting down is going to do anything about why they are closing it.

So many

Probably the fact I originated BB IMDB.

I was host before I couldn't get to the library to Host HoH and I was fired and replaced by Farve

You can get a look at a good T-Bone Steak by sticking your head up a bull's ass.

Omg Matty!!!!!!

Honestly one of the highlights for me was both my casts for my Idol games getting way more players than I intended to have.
I loved that people wanted to play my game despite me being "hated" so much. The first season got 17 sign ups within 6 hours and I had to decline 2 or 3 people from playing then season 2 got 19 sign ups in less than 4 hours and I declined about 2 again. Also had great judges (minus one from the first season that quit)... I had a great time Hosting my game and loved my panel (especially season 2).

Thanks Bobby, Murr and Henry for always being fast and consistent. <3

I was planning on having season 3 happen within the next month but clearly that cant happen.

In Trump We Trust

Honestly chatting it up late at night in the Skype group chats was fun. :/

The thrill of winning my first game. How awesome Bettis and Dan made that series as well. Staying up late and talking strategy, playing a game I'd always loved. I'll never play real Survivor or Big Brother so this was the next best thing and man when this board was active it was a hell of a good time. Being a villain, being a hero, playing mystery games and getting into character.

Some games in particular that stand out:

Bettis Tocantins. Nothing really like it at the time for me. I got really lucky in this game I can fully admit that now. I mean everything went my way it was amazing. John and Henry it was a heck of way to kick things off on here. Amose! Great ally in that game too.

Javi's Big Brother series. How amazing of a host, I mean the work you put in was greatly appreciated. I loved playing this series.

Oxy's Mystery Series. Another fantastic host who put in a lot of work in their games. This was kind of my introduction to mystery games. Mystery Marvel was so much fun! I met and worked with Stevie was a great guy. I also won the mystery IMDB person one as Dr. Bob it was great.

Big Brother vs. Survivor. The brigade still one of my favorite alliances even though it didn't end very well. I met Alaina in this game. What more can I even say about that!

The games I got to host. Thank you everyone for playing them. It was truly a pleasure. Especially since I was using some of my favorite themes in them. Pixar, Jurassic Park, HBO and on and on. Also hosting Rivals with John. The dynamics for that game were so much fun.

People.
Alaina - Amazing girl. Sweetest person I've ever met and I'm glad for it.
Javi and Justin - You guys were honestly like my brothers of this place. Thanks for that and thanks for just being awesome allies and cool dudes to talk to. Justin, yo. Leafs suck *beep*
Dan - We stopped talking but for a period of time you were my favorite person on here and you're a really good man.
Nat - I think we got a lot in comman as far as likes and you're wicked fun to play games with.
Angie - You're super funny and random and teaming up with you in games was super fun because of it.
John - We were friends and then we hated each other and now we're probably friends. When you were on your game, there was no one better and I still don't *beep* understand it.
Cherry- You're my favorite fantasy football rival! I'm still mad you beat me this year 1-9? but still. 0-10 would sound cooler.

I could probably write something for everyone who I've come across on here but that would take all night. But honestly everyone on here who I hosted with, played with or against made this place fun for me!

Even people who don't like, Neil, when we did talk I enjoyed it, you definitely know your soccer. Henry, I don't think you like me but you're a good dude. HCGK, probably still wants to throat punch me but I think he had good intentions.

Oh and fantasy football will be around as long as you guys want to play!

T.ears Jimmy I thought we were friends

and yes 2017 will be my year in FF!

At once I knew I was not magnificent

fAT TEARS?

We are! I had a whole section about not having time to write blurbs for everyone but it must have gotten cut off when I reformatted it.

Edit: added one

Haha thank you!

Btw, I know we all got lazy and didn't bother with basketball, but I'm totally planning to do my baseball one again, so you better be active this year haha.

At once I knew I was not magnificent

Thanks Jimmy. Join the new forum, a lot of people from here are already there!

Oh it's like slang. From...England

So many amazing memories.

One of my favorite memories was the times i hosted when i did Killer In Our Midst,

but my best accomplishment was Keep or Toss, very new concept and every person was there to play it was a crazy game, lots of drama and it won best concept, best cast at the awards.

Playing wise i had alot of fun in Henry's Exile Island, the last minute voting and all the high level of game play, Hunger Games 2 was a highlight as well, the fact that i was eliminated so early and fought back and only lost by 1 vote.

also both money games by switza were a highlight for me i had a lot of fun and i have never lied so much lol

my first game was Bettis Palau, and my ride or die was Alliexo real fun game, and if i had placed a few spots higher i would have returned for guatemala.

been a good ride guys, but we will find other places, i HIGHLY suggest tumblr survivor if you have the time, really good game play, very few inactives, and they dont take the drama, bullying, name calling that we allow on this board,

Aww thanks, Jimmy! You're a heck of a guy too. Probably one of the chillest people I've met on here.

I would write little blurbs for everyone and my favorite moments, but I could go on and I don't want to leave anyone out. You're all appreciated.

"I am not a stud. I’m a boyfriend. I love love and I cuddle for enjoyment."

Waiting for a final janella appearance.

Or a Zuchini (lol @ the misspelling) appearance.

Aw jimmy <3

I'm waiting for Mercuzo

Awe thanks Jimmy:) I don't really remember specifics of games anymore but I remember having lots of fun playing them with you guys, despite some frustrating times :p I would say my favorite memory was when we all started skyping for the first time! It was definitely awkward to actually say your real names as opposed to your IMDb handles lmao.

Im very sorry I got lazy with keeping in touch with all of you, I kind of regret that now :(

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons, life will be all like whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

You could sign up on the forum if you want, or if you have any social media we could keep in touch there.

Angie, I miss you.

Join the new forum or add me on fb with your real face. You randomly popped up in my People You May Know list and I was gonna add you but I haven't heard from you in so long. Hope all is well. <3

And omg all of Dan's and Mark's memories. I love them all. I will never get over Evacuate the Dancefloor. It STILL makes me sick when I hear it. And yes Tommy, Jack, etc terrorized me but it was in a fun way. I never got offended by any of it. I still remember coming on that day and seeing Tommy's HUGE post about how awful me and shred were. I think he put you and Mark in there too? It was hilarious. So many posts are gone, ugh I can't dwell on that it's so old.

Mark and Kathy, I'm super glad we did Survivor 60 now. I felt strangely called to it, like it had to be done, and in a way now I know why.

You can add me on Facebook, I just never really use it. Which forum are all of you migrating to?

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons, life will be all like whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I don't use mine either but like once a month.

Here's the link. See you there <3

http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com/

Angieeeeee omg, we have to keep in touch. Do you ever go on your skype?

👜 #briapurseclub 👜

Not really, but I'll make more of an effort to go on now though:-)

I have so many good memories. Definitely the fact that Kim and I and Garrett and I put all of our past fights aside and became friends<3 is a great thing for me. I know all of you oldies remember all the me vs. Kim fights back in the day.

Dillon, our fights are so epic!

I still can't believe in less than 5 days all this will be gone....

I feel like they will bring the boards back or something! This place wont be the same :(

🇨🇦

Just wait till April 1st, they're gonna be like "haaa sike, we got you".

You know what would have been a cool tool to have on this board. If the thread creator (the host of a game) had the ability to remove people from threads lolol. Yes I get the irony <3 but not just me, others two, ahem. They could kick them off the thread and that person can no longer post on the game thread once they are out of the game. The ban can be lifted if they are a juror to post jury comments. Imagine the arguments and time it would have saved.

One of my favorite memories was the times i hosted when i did Killer In Our Midst

I remember I killed it in those games (no pun intended) but I always got murdered as soon as I picked up some steam. Never the bride, always the bridesmaid.

Favorite hosting memory: Oh definitely the big mess that was Survivor Bali . Game of Thrones too despite the merge drama <3. And co-hosting the two hunger games Bitch Survivors with BFF Mel <3 BFFMEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SIGN UP FOR MY FORUM OR GIVE ME A WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH. YOU WILL *NOT* DO THIS TO ME. xoxo

Playing....ugh, I can't remember all of my games lol. But NatKat's Big Brother 1 where I played as HBIC Regina comes to mind <3. Natalie White idoling me out </3 My hot mess of a performance in the F2 of Bettis Tocantins. Making finals in my very first 3 games ever, such a goat <3333

And of course meeting cool people. I would list you all but I am worried I will probably forget someone

I have a lot. Feel free to cherry pick the ones to read.

- Hosting my Big Brother IMDb seasons, especially BBIMDb 19 + 20 (All-Stars). BB22 & BB23 were a close second. The casts were pretty active and stand out in my mind, though mostly all of the games were special in their own way. I think this was probably one of the first times I committed to fronting a series as a host. Before then, I was always a co-host of some sort.

- Co-hosting Challenge Idol with Mark, even if I'm still a tinge bit bitter that he wouldn't let me do my "rotten tomatoes" challenge because it wouldn't yield "rankable" results and ranks were super-important to him and stuff. My favorite game of this series was Challenge Idol IMDb 4. The ghost challenge and me still having it (along with every other challenge from my involvement in the series) saved on my computer <3

- Causing mischief with the original Skype gang that had people angry and pissed off, not only from our board but also beyond. Keisha, JizzyMan, Thrillavanilla, and Halocartwright... Halocartwright committing account suicide, Keisha and Thrilla getting threatened with a lawsuit by someone on the soapbox, and finally Jenna-Tulls posting Kim's BB22 eviction by mistake. Whoops!

- The Tengaged alliance. Love you guys! We rocked it and did what we had to do! This period on the site was pretty great in that skype chats were going on pretty much every night and we could either game on this site via iBB2 or do it on Tengaged, but either way we were hanging out and gaming nonetheless. It was always something to look forward to coming home at night coming on Skype to hang out with Kim, Arik, Teresa, and JB. I know a few of you joined in regularly (Garrett, Justin, Javi, Rob, Jimmy, Alaina, the list goes on), but this was a crew that was pretty much on every night. A few others would join us from time and time too and us calling them "new pretty" because they got all the attention. It's sort of sad to think back on this time too though because it was the last time I was truly active on the boards. I hosted two games in the years that followed, but I was never as active again as I was during this period.

- Always coming back to a private message from CindyLennoxFanAlways. Her BB games were always fun too. Tonya Paoni winning the game by despite everyone wanting her gone and Betty Brant being a huge brat which was out of the ordinary for me.

- Helping Kateness101 recruit players for BettisBoy's Survivor. What an experience it was casting for those games. Survivor: Cook Islands involved getting 5 blacks, 5 Hispanics, 5 Asians, and 5 Caucasians. She would joke about casting this season in the years leading up to it... but then it became a reality and I swear to God we sent out a PM to every person on IMDb throughout the course of this series. I even tried to recruit an IMDb moderator once and they wrote back saying I could get banned for flooding the same message to tons of users.

- The XOXO sockpuppet scandal.... Swinney's Survivor 8 or whatever had all these teenybopper girls with X's and O's in their usernames and they were all exposed to be the same person. Amusingly, one guy may (or may not) have been a different person but was expelled anyway for the lulz. But, seriously, five people out of the final seven were expelled and there was no jury. Given this problem, Payday recruited like 6 new players to finish out the game and Mark ended up winning despite not having been apart of the cast from the start.

- The Survivor Awards. I don't remember a lot about this era but I remember that it was always funny when Survivor_Awards would host an awards show because he was trolling everyone.

- Hosting Mysteryyy: VH1 vs. MTV. There were like no other games going on when this got off the ground and I had the time so I actually did episodes and it was just a really good experience all around. Will was a great host and I was fortunate to have him to help that season. That racial fight between Saaphyri and Barb! Brett (Arik) vs. Bootz (Brayden) having such a great feud which was the highlight If only I was afforded that same time for Mysteryyy 2: Scream, which was also great but sadly episodes just wasn't happening there. The Gail (Spooky) and Jill (Daniel) feud was pretty fierce too and gave Brett/Bootz a run for their money. I hold these two games close to my heart because of the work involved and the fact that it was a series I started.

- Any jury speech that John has ever posted, except the ones aimed at me.

- The sistahs (Shred, Soco, Mark, Garrett, ect)... the horror thread discussions on here and the terrorizing of Tyler back on the Hangout. I didn't take much part in that much but I certainly read it and it was hilarious every time. Tyler coming on drunk one night and jamming to "Evacuate to the Dancefloor" sticks out in my mind, too.

- Not really an IMDb-related memory, but the Call of Duty games were pretty fun. In team games, I would always run around the map not knowing what to do and then somehow I'd be the last one left and you guys would be watching me and making fun of my constant reloading. I actually have been playing this again out of sheer nostalgia (we're getting old) in the past week and now our board is getting canceled. Perhaps it was a bad omen so maybe if I stop playing, things will go back to normal?

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

Dan, *beep* you, Mark, and Challenge Idol!!!! and MORE SPECIFICALLY *beep* the damn quarter challenge!!!!!!

Keisha and Thrilla getting threatened with a lawsuit by someone on the soapbox

Jess and I were not pretending to be scared....We were legit scared *beep* I almost called myself a lawyer when this guy started talking about the FBI hahahha

and finally Jenna-Tulls posting Kim's BB22 eviction by mistake. Whoops!

You would post my eviction as a SP. I could not believe my eyes when I saw that *beep* I was so stunned I didn't even have words.

I loved scaring the trolls by pretending I had some secret police connection. I made like 6 people delete their accounts haha and when Noah would deny being heather when we all knew he was hahaha. I just love my IMDb life haha.

I have so many good memories on here....Justin being drunk on skype, Dan being drunk on skype, Me being drunk on skype. Breaking my vag (this is serious!). You guys helped me through some hard times ih my life too...especially Kathy!!!!! I couldnt have gotten through my moms cancer without her. I actually ended my time on here with NO enemies. I had even made a friend of Dillon <33333 Hey Boy!

I loved Sassy Kim on Skype. "Jade, you're not getting any chocolate cookies so I don't know why you're over here SNIFFIN' around." The time that your grandma came into the room and Javi started calling her "Grandma" and her calling him "Son" was pretty hilarious, too. She was always exposing your "TRUE COLORS" and you'd be so offended. I still have that picture of your face when she said you were BAD.

Oh, and Oovoo was the worst thing ever invented and was a terrible Skype substitute.

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

remember the night Mikey was ranting and I yelled GET DOWN to Jade? and Mikey thought i was telling him to get down off his high horse? and how we would pretend to go to bed when annoying people would come on call and then make another call without them? hahaha! AND omg when I was high on call from the meds I took and I was just staring at the screen? hahahahhaa

Yeah, we did that a lot for the Tengaged people who didn't quite measure up to our level of awesomeness. Remember when that one guy kept playing that awful rap music?

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

You guys did video calls? Why wasn't I invited?

You can get a look at a good T-Bone Steak by sticking your head up a bull's ass.

I don't think you used Skype, did you? If you do, I don't have you on it but I can always add you.

Movin' to FUNKYTOWN!

I cannot tell you how many lectures I had to give you all about adding strays to the chat lol. One guy was singing beyonce and the other cheering him on...It was too much. My favorite game was Bettis when I tricked alicia into going to bed lmao. and Also, when jessica and I threw the challenge in Mystery Survivor. lol

Taylor, I don't do a lot of video calls except with Jaybee bc he doesn't judge me at my most ratchet but I will make an exception for you. Anyone who would like to add me can. Kiminem328. I would love to keep in touch with some of you. My skype is always on even when I am not. I work a lot but you can also add me to Facebook if you're not crazy and don't mind seeing my dogs and cats to the point of being annoying!

I will miss my skype calls with some of you. Didn't always do them but the ones I did were fun. Thanasis. Kim. Dan. JB even <3. Robbie. Cherry. Rob. I didn't do too much with others. Like I wish I had more with Javi Justin Kathy etc. omg I remember the Tom skype call that almost never happens to anyone.

Kim will always remember jaloosa xo

John, Jaloosa's only sex move was the stanky leg lmao!

This is starting to sound less "High school graduation" so everyone is reminiscing but starting to sound "cult is closing"... lets not bring the cult vibe to the forum

In Trump We Trust

omg there are so many good memories coming back from just reading others.

The IMDb/Tengaged group was a lot of fun. Easily the most fun time around these boards. Every time we would get together we would do something fun. Whether it was join an imdb game, play tengaged, zwooper, or just hang out and talk. We all became more than just online friends.

Call ditching <3 "Oh gosh i just got tired." "me too" *hang up* *recall* "omg they were horrible we are never talking to them again" <33333333333

Call of Duty gaming. <3 Dan always stealing my care package </3

Bret Michaels was probably the most memorable mystery game for me.

other highlights for me included:

imdb wars where I purposely insulted the jury so they wouldnt vote for me.

The 4some bromance of me/dan/justin/javi

kim and I always getting bored at the exact same time.

group chats where we would play stupid games like "never have i ever" to get to know each other more personally.

fighting and becoming friends with people in the same week.

Blake Maguire meeting Straight_Loonie on call was hilarious. I was using a fake account on Tengaged and changed my skype name to it to confuse tengaged people. Well justin joined us on call and was so quiet and shy not knowing who Blake was. So I used the worst australian accent you have ever heard, which sounded half british mixed with some southern twang and whatever else i could think of at the time, pretending to be someone else. It was hilarious

"getting to know" a few people ;)

my not so love affair with taragoddess

and easily the best moment ive had around here was when i was on a group call with a very obviously horny jb. most hilarious night ever and i have never seen him so embarrassed.

OMG you all keep mentioning Tara...

GIRL HIT ME UP BEFORE THE BOARD CLOSES OR if someone has her on skype tell her to add me. lol. I think I have her there but not sure if she uses that anymore.