Games: Other Games : BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose (GT1) ANNOUNCEMENT POSTED

Re: Round 1

Simplythebest11962

GFY

Re: Round 1

DrPeppersEmptyCan

GFY

Re: HOH #2

Prelude-in-C-maj

GFY

POV #3

Welcome to the 3rd Power of Veto competition, my children!

Here's your challenge...

D'oh!

This challenge does not exist. Thank you for your time.

Re: POV #3

Also, if you wish to bet on Round 1, PM your bet before :10.

I'm extending the "here" deadline by 5 minutes, until :13 (Round 1 at :15). After that, it's up to Kathy how she wants to handle this. Lolz.

Alright. Katheter - your call (randomize, postpone, etc...). 'night, kids.

lol wtf

Sorry Tom, that challenge looked cool.

Oh it's like slang. From...England

Agreed Henry. Really cool challenge

So who wins the veto if nobody playing show up?

I'll let Kathy confirm, but I believe we decided that nobody wins (since, literally, nobody won). There will be no veto this round.

Yeah that's what I would do too.

Well bloopity bloop lol

👜#briapurseclub👜

I'm at the movies rn but I confirm that no one won veto and you have until Wednesday at 6 p.m. EST to vote on the forum in your diary for Robert or RTF

👜 #briapurseclub 👜

I'm kind of a loosey goose player this season, save me and I'm somebody you could use as a vote or a number. I'm open to all things!

aww yay I getta play thanks Bria. :) I am sorry no one was here, Tom. At least everyone was busy on V-day that's good lol.

And no hard feelings Rob. I'm trying to be nice in our last game on here lol. Good luck in veto!

omg that was the most air headed thing I've ever done. I just saw where no one won. Well congrats no one! <3

*sends signals* 👀👀 I am on board with it. Just ignore my assumption that we were waiting for veto and proceed as planned.

Your posts are nuanced, subtle and grounded. Lightly aroused right now tbh. From your lips to God's ears. I hope the casting directors at Bravo are checking these posts out because you are potentially on the glamorous road to STARDOM.

That would be lovely but I wouldn't even work for them. Bravo's really gross.

Good luck, Rob. You seem to have a crap ton of support in this game! It's pretty impressive. :)

I do?

Yes. Plus you got 11 votes to stay last time you were nominated.

Soco you have quite a bit of support yourself you got a lot of votes to stay

Has RTF even said anything this whole game?

Maybe he doesn't even know he's playing <3

At once I knew I was not magnificent

I actually had a lot of votes to leave, Turner. I see it a different way. 6 isn't a lot of support lol. I barely stayed. 8-6 isn't even close to 11-3 in my opinion.

I wasn't criticizing him, which you seem to think for your own agenda obviously. I was just saying good job cause he's playing the game right so far.

Chile when is the damn competition and what we doing in five days?

👜#briapurseclub👜

Third Eviction Ceremony

Good evening, mijos and mijas, 🐂

It's time for the third eviction of the season. Kathy isn't well, she stayed back at the hotel - so she sent me along as your surrogate host; and tonight, we're gonna find out where one of you really stands!

bria2005 was Head of Household this round and has nominated realitytvfreak2 and Roberts-Film for eviction. One of them is about to leave us.

Everyone voted tonight, but please remember to vote on the forum and NOT in a PM on here.

By a vote of 9-5, the third person evicted from BIG BROTHER IMDB 27: Moose on the Loose is...

realitytvfreak2

I'm sorry, RTF... You're awesome, but it seems being busy with life doesn't pay off in Big Brother. Thank you for playing, and may we reunite on the other side.

Everyone else, I'll be hosting your 4th HOH tonight. This is Instant Elimination - there will be no POV challenge this round. So, you have no safety net. Good luck!

Re: Third Eviction Ceremony

In all fairness. Soco, your vote nobody knew what was going on so people were blindly voting one way or another being completely unsure where the majority was.

During mine, people started voting to keep me because that's what people felt the majority was. It wasn't because of any savvy strategizing on my part. I've been incredibly busy. I'll finally be able to play a challenge tonight.

Sorry tay tay

So dumb but not shocking at all. Bye, Taylor. :(

Rob, yay. I'm glad you'll make a challenge. I'll pack my bags then.

I really wouldn't know any of what you are speaking of, though, and you are already contradicting yourself. You seem to be talking to a lot of people to know for certain what 14 voters were thinking? So did I have a lot of support or did people vote blindly? I'm confused. Turner defending you is cute though.

I don't really talk to anyone and at this point I'm gonna keep it that way. Clearly there's still dumb, really retarded social issues here.

I'm not trying to assert what Turner said. I had my own thoughts on it that differed from his. You even said people were confused about your vote when you narcissistically gloated about how you knew which 6 people voted for you.

I didn't campaign hard for me to stay, been barely around. I sent out a few scrambling last ditch efforts to save myself that's about it.

Blah see now you lose me at "narcissistic gloating", which it clearly wasn't. I'm sure you voted me because you and the other 5 just don't actually like me and your ally who nominated me wanted me to leave. But yeah when you make statements like that, it makes you sound like a pathetic hater and like you're taking your cues from the usual fat asses.

Nipping it in the bud now though before it gets any grosser. Peace out, bro. We're done here.

You aren't his bro. Not only are you not his bro, you were gloating. Now go *send signals* to whoever is receiving them and quit the bull. We all saw through that post

Jesse <3 ~SENDS SIGNAL FOR JESSE TO COME HANG OUT WITH MY FAT ASS~

No I make statements like that because they are observations and opinions I PERSONALLY have made about you. I take cues from no one.

You often come across as an attention seeker, constantly grandstanding around and trying to make implications that you are a step ahead everyone, always making it public because everyone HAS to know how in tune you are!

You are trying to have this sassy/mean bitch persona all the time and when someone retorts back you all of a sudden become a victim and act all innocent. Not to mention, you've shown unwarranted disdain for me in several past games, mostly one sided disdain because I couldn't care less about it. So yeah, that could be why I have an unfavorable opinion about you.

Where the hell did the fat comment come from? What does that have to do with anything, Chaz?

Beer Run!

🍺 Dear Diary... 🍺

I'm curious about what's going on, and since I have spy/stalker permissions, I can read your diaries. And since it's an off-time right now, I'm making this a challenge.

Everyone who posts a Diary entry on the forum, at least 50 words, in the next 3 hours will win Moosehead Lagers. If you post it in the next hour, you'll get 3; if you post it within 2 hours, you'll get 2; if you post it within 3 hours, you'll get 1.

The beer runs out at 4:30pm Eastern.

HOH #4

Welcome, my children of light. Please note that tonight is Instant Elimination. THERE WILL BE NO POV! Here's your challenge for tonight...

The Animal Kingdom

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Male_Moose.jpg

This will be played in 3 rounds, but each round could have several questions. For each question, I will post either the common name of an animal and a general classification, or I'll post a specific scientific classification. If I post an animal and general classification, you will answer IN THIS THREAD with the scientific classification name; if I post a scientific classification, you will answer with the animal's common name.

For example:

Q: Moose - Family
A: Cervidae

or

Q: Genus - Alces
A: Moose

Each round, there will be a pre-determined winning placement, for example: 3rd person to post. However, the round will not end and the questions will continue until the 1st person to post decides to end the round. When the 1st person to post the correct answer decides to end the round, the person who posted in the pre-determined winning placement will win the round and score 1 point. Each sub-question of the round will last for 2 minutes (2 minutes to answer IN THIS THREAD) and the 1st person to answer will decide whether or not they want to end the round after seeing how everyone placed.

This could be a very quick challenge or a very long challenge - it's up to all of you.

And the twist...

If for any question you wish to grab a beer, just post "pass me a Brewsky" instead of answering the question. You will not be counted in that question's placement, but you will get a beer - you may get a total of 3 during the challenge.

Please post that you're here by :08, and we'll begin at :10.

If there is a 3-way tie at the end, all 3 will have a decision to make.

Re: HOH #4

Here.

Here

I'm here but eati fried chicken so my fingers are greasy and the chicken tastes good

👜#briapurseclub👜

Canis Lupus

Here. Good luck, guys! 💞💙💋👍

here

GFY

Here

Here

"Everyone is doing emails these days" - Britney Spears, 1999

Here.. a bit confused though. lol

Mykee -

Basically, round 1 will start with a question. If the 1st person doesn't decide to end the round, then we'll have questions 1B, 1C, and so on... until the first person to answer ends the round. There will be ~2 minutes between each question to decide.

So if say

1A - Tom answers first. He doesnt close it.
1B - Kathy answers first.

Is it now Kathy that can close it?

GFY

Arik -

Correct. It's the placement for that specific question.

Round 1 (question 1A) will begin in about a minute. 7th person to answer wins, when the 1st person to answer decides to end the round.