AI : Live AI generated debate between Trump and Biden

Live AI generated debate between Trump and Biden

https://twitch.tv/trumporbiden2024

If you're unfamiliar with AI's ability to generate creative text instantaneously, this will show what it's capable of. Everything is being generated on the fly and it can be very funny. It won't be long before entire shows and movies are created this way.

Re: Live AI generated debate between Trump and Biden

Daddy, can I sit on your lap? 😭🧸

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

You're better than Ai.

My password is password

😍😴🖕🦵🌀

👀

😛😳

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

So AI was created to trade insults faster than we can? There's a Filmboards joke in there somewhere. thinking.gif

LOL!

"Let me tell you what I'm gonna do: Build a wall so high that even Harambe couldn't climb it."

"Are you busy pleasuring yourself to Sleepy Joe's decrepit and feeble speeches?"

"My wife deserves respect, no matter how hot she is. And trust me when I say she's hotter than your motherfucking slow cooker on chili night."

"Don't call me a puppet unless you want me to rip those strings out of your ass and strangle you with them."

"I wouldn't trust you to tie your own shoes without it looking like a botched vasectomy."

"I prefer the taste of my own sweaty ballsack to that bullshit."

"It's time we got rid of this horsecockery and build back better without his dumb ass in the White House."

"It's time to face reality, you delusional ass goblins."

"Don't get me started on your family or I'll bury them faster than Hunter's crackpipe."

"This moron couldn't find his own ass if he put a flashlight next to it."

"Listen up, you useless sack of monkey jizz."

"Listen up, you orange ****stain: You're think you're so tough, but you're nothing but a washed-up reality TV star."

"Listen up, you orange turd nugget. The only thing you're demolishing is your own credibility."

"We already know who's gonna come out on top in 2024. And spoiler alert: It ain't Orange Julius over there."

"It's Dark Brandon time, bitches!"

"Don't get me started on your family or I'll bury them faster than Hunter's crackpipe."

Lol

My password is password

I crushed the pathetic loser troll Cuck_Venom and rebuilt him as my toilet