Fashion : I got this dress in the mail from Shein.

I got this dress in the mail from Shein.

It seems a bit selfish. It's made of a nice but seemingly "inexpensive" material, too. It totally changes the style. It's kinda fuzzy in nature. It makes me lean towards the other dress, I just got, but I still like it and am using it.

1661390397d749276307363a3cdf19c97685c2ba80_thumbnail_900x.webp

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Re: I got this dress in the mail from Shein.

Could you please take a selfie with it on?

My password is password

I should when I take it to church.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

dc6us3o-96c55a8a-5f0c-43ef-bc26-e8c9577f6349.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ5MzQ4NmI3LTg3NWEtNDEzYS04ZDQ2LTA1OWU4ZWI3MGMxM1wvZGM2dXMzby05NmM1NWE4YS01ZjBjLTQzZWYtYmMyNi1lOGM5NTc3ZjYzNDkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.VzJDR8bCKDCxBf4kZS-NOlwVuVCza8uunA1gimb7J7c

My password is password

Looks pretty. It's something that I would wear with tights and a coat tbh laugh.gif

Edit: not fond of the bag tho.

☺️

I got stockings, white and ordered white shoes yesterday from there.

What you're describing sounds like an Easter outfit. All you need is a bonnet. 😄

My password is password

I had dresses like that as a child and preteen.

Mentally you stopped aging around 10 it seems.

My password is password

9?

The style and color is good for you. You say "got in the mail".You already got it?? Or did you mean "ordered"

It looks itchy sweaty old ladies polyester from the 70s, but you know best!

My password is password

I already received it.

Was your mother nice to you?

My password is password

Maybe more than other mothers, better quality.

love10.gif

My password is password

I guess I have real Chinese.

Lord that's ugly.

It's not ugly, but more appropriate for a child.

My password is password

It's ugly for a child also.

Lord that's ugly

So are you Donna. Shut the **** up, and stop picking on Christina. You racist asshole!

My password is password