Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Abolish paying last month's rent!

Abolish paying last month's rent!

If I haven't lived my last month, I ain't paying it upfront! What about people die? WE NEED that money. It is NOT a landlord's to take!!! On top of that they demand deposit (which is illegal but no one enforces this!) and they refuse to accept you telling them "I'm moving at the end of next month, so I've already paid that, I'm not paying you next month." They want to sue if you do that!

WTF?? I PAID it already. Hello! It's called "LAST MONTH RENT" not "FREE MONEY FOR THE LANDLORD TO PAY FOR CRACK WHORES AND LUXURY GUCCI SHOES AT MY EXPENSE!!!"

Seriously, bro! WTF?

My password is password

Re: Abolish paying last month's rent!

And you know landlords NEVER refund you ANY of that!!

Do you have $2400 last month's rent plus $1400 deposit to toss away to some schmuck?! You wouldn't even give that to your grandma to buy her lifesaving medicine!!! $3800 ****ing dollars down the drain! I don't think so!!!

My password is password

My password is password

Lol, my inner thoughts everytime I look at the letting agents for a new home. 😆

But seriously tho, how would you like someone moving into your nice home that you're renting, smashing it up or causing some form of damage, and then leaving without paying? I'd definitely charge £3800 too.

On hiatus enjoying holidays

It's called vetting? You know, what you just paid forty bucks, on top of it all, to get your past scrutinized by a fat **** rich asshole who doesn't deserve their wealth, cos all they do is sit on their ass and nickle and dime the poor, while being a slum lord who fixes nothing and has never worked a damned job in their lives!

If you 're afraid they gon trash your place, then don't rent from them. If they trash your place ,it's called COST OF DOING BIZ!!! It's why they have insurance. you know, insurance that he steals the money from renters, adding it to their already overpriced rent.

Why should i have to pay for that? I can trash your house if I please, and I'll trash it all the most if you charge me these fat **** rent and fees!

Besides, if you get 10 renters and your house is trashed 10 times, YOU are the problem. Choose better. Stop renting it to assholes.

My password is password

Insurance doesn't pay for cosmetic damage roll.gif

Renters are assholes

misc1.gif

How Do I get a signature?

Meh. Why would I give some broke bitch who can't even afford a few months rent my home when I can find someone who can pay the money?

Would the poor **** who can't afford rent up front be even afford to heat it? Would the property end up damp due to not being heated up and costing me a fortune in having to repair the damp walls? You just don't have a clue, ya dumb **** 😆

This angry fellow is not fit for renting. They said "if your place is getting trashed, it's your fault, stop renting to assholes" right after saying they would trash a place if they felt like it. So nobody rent to this guy.

They do it so if you damage the property at least they have the rent and/or bond to take from you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Only morons pay rent

biggrin.gif

Also this^

It is much better to buy a house than to rent as it is just dead money going to someone else lol. If I was rich I'd definitely be in the property business and my ex would be refurbishing them 😄 I hate that man but he is amazing at his job lol

All landlords are bastards.

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

All landlords are bastards.
golfclap.gif

My password is password

Lazy ****s who don't pay their own way are assholes

gum.gif