Fashion : Hairs

Hairs

When them nose and ear hairs grow wild

What will/do you do?

Groom or let that **** do its own thing?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: Hairs

Obviously trim.

I have a nose hair which currently measures 98 centimetres, dear. I just can't bring myself to trim it.

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87. Ms Brugge Wet T-shirt 2009

Sounds to me like you are eligible for an entry in the Guinness

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Oh I wish, dear! Sadly my next-door neighbour, Mrs Van Der Veken, has a nose hair which is at least 124 centimetres long. She's always tried to steal the spotlight from me.

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87. Ms Brugge Wet T-shirt 2009

Well, I'm quite sure hers isn't as shiny as yours, Mrs D

by Cheeky November 21, 2022 08:40 PM
Member since November 16, 2019

When them nose and ear hairs grow wild
What will/do you do?
Groom or let that **** do its own thing?

execution.gif

Again with the bloody severed head thing? WTF is wrong with you??

mjeyds.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤪 Biden "We finally beat Medicare." 🙂 Politico "Biden is toast."

by MovieManCin2 November 22, 2022 07:19 AM
Member since February 19, 2018

Again with the bloody severed head thing? WTF is wrong with you??

That was a proposal how to cut the "hairs". wink.gif
The real expert for guillotines is Millard.
You begin to confuse and even start to become paranoid.
Can I expect some more OP's from you with lovely jokes about Germans? ☻

wave.gif

Not paranoid, just still disgusted by your ghoulish thirst for bloody severed heads. As for lovely jokes about Germans, okay.

1663069103819.jpg

or how about:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp0icOWF8GBJMgEFWof95C6OR1zKnU2fqvT78aYTRYHNrYDDspNs1hfnR7HiY_zIr8MG4&usqp=CAU

or perhaps:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHHmYYWZ5aRD3aoTmGrKVFZ_4ohyeDKgq2_A&usqp=CAU

mjeyds.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤪 Biden "We finally beat Medicare." 🙂 Politico "Biden is toast."

by MovieManCin2 (November 22, 2022 02:27 PM)

Not paranoid, just still disgusted by your ghoulish thirst for bloody severed heads.
As for lovely jokes about Germans, okay.

My "ghoulish thirst" (what doesn't exist) leastwise hurts nobody.
Death penalty does…as people who celebrate death sentences are disgusting. ☻
And you got much better insulting jokes about Germans before. wink.gif

Ask me if I care.

And btw, I happen to think my recent jokes about Germans are hilarious! What's the matter, can't take a joke, Eva?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNGUNCuI8V-105a-0CPFQghEiGFlkO9cn8OdK0Fh5zAI1Uw1vuCtE2ZZqYMfH1zjrCZVU&usqp=CAU

mjeyds.gif

by MovieManCin2 November 23, 2022 06:23 AM

Ask me if I care.

And btw, I happen to think my recent jokes about Germans are hilarious! What's the matter, can't take a joke, Eva?

Lame. sleep.gif
Of course you think you're hilarious, MachoMan. eyes.gif
Spent you two better ones in your Joke-Thread.
https://filmboards.com/board/p/20980990/permalink/#p20980990

1a41a75f0c8530d05421d3f482c40d3d.jpg

You spent me two??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQITwvoYl7SC5nl71a9Kn-Ea3F-PRM-9r7Xs732JtDogBkXufBLv5A1rm8L35p0mSb3gvw&usqp=CAU

giveup.gif