Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Financial Security

Financial Security

I got hired to be a sales agent!

Now, I just need to work on my health.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

Re: Financial Security

That’s a hard job. A lot of rejection and customers can be abusive. Maybe it’s not for you, sweetheart.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles! wave.gif

Don't just freak me out aimlessly, this is serious!

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion

It’s not aimlessly. Meeting a sales quota is pressure cooker work. And prospects are often very abusive—some crazies even make death threats. Sales is an extremely challenging field and it’s not for everyone—I’d suggest getting something else lined up.

Honey, quit this job immediately. It’s not for you.

I have at least one other sales offer.

Sales is not for you, sweetheart. What happened to the executive assistant work?

giveup.gif I can look.

Yes, do that. I’m sure you’ll find the executive assistant position that’s a right fit for you.

What about your Santa's little helper job?

She got fired for trying to pull Santa's beard off because she thought it was Ellen in a disguise. But it was the guys real beard. Oh and it actually wasn't even Ellen.

My password is password

$10/hour

It's getting better.

In just 500 working hours you'll have paid off your 5K amazon debt, dear! ❤️

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87. Ms Brugge Wet T-shirt 2009

Your optimism is always a ray of golden sunrays, Mrs. D

My password is password

❤️

100% Belgian. Devout Christian. 3rd place winner of Ghent Knitting Championship '87. Ms Brugge Wet T-shirt 2009

Her debt is probably at 6k by now.

My password is password

I'm getting better at selling Santa photos! Time goes by better than standing there doing nothing, sometimes getting to socialize with other workers.

sometimes getting to socialize with other workers.
are they nice to you?

Sadly, people in Cleveland, like in other places, are not “up to snuff.”

Fuck Cleveland.

“Anyway” - Joe Biden

Minnesota! or another suburb.

You'll never be happy anywhere

Not L.A. or NYC.

How about New Orleans? As long as I have a car and money for hurricane season.

L.A. and NYC aren't cheap.

They’re very passive aggressive there. You might go postal dealing with them.

It’s like immersing yourself in water in an oasis.

It’s a very suffocating and isolating experience, I understand.