Computers and Software : Is it me or does it seem like $70 per month is too much for internet

Is it me or does it seem like $70 per month is too much for internet

That's like half a days pay.

Re: Is it me or does it seem like $70 per month is too much for internet

The cost of internet service can vary widely depending on a number of factors, including your location, the type of service you're getting, and the speed and quality of the connection. While $70 per month might seem like a lot of money for internet service, it's possible that this is a reasonable price depending on where you live and the options available to you.

In some areas, internet service may be more expensive due to limited competition or a lack of infrastructure. In other areas, you may be able to get high-speed internet for less than $70 per month. It's also worth noting that some providers offer discounted rates for new customers or bundle internet service with other services like cable TV or phone service.

If I could create my own internet, believe me I would.

My password is password

Jeremy Corbyn pledged free internet access in his election campaign, people said it was a bad idea, he lost the election and then COVID/ lockdown happened.

it's way too much. $35-40 max is ideal. this is just corporate monopoly and greed. usa ranks near the bottom global for price to performance

Now that I've thought about it, $70 is probably not that expensive actually.