Kevin Spacey : Jury cleared him in Anthony Rapp case

Jury cleared him in Anthony Rapp case

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/20/arts/kevin-spacey-trial-verdict

Something about Spacey seems off. His personality, multiple accusations, and he's kind of a recluse, but Rapp had a credibility problem to me. Always has. Something about that guy is very weasel-like. Maybe he just plays pricks too well? Is that influencing my opinion of him. I just don;t believe him. He seems like an opportunist.

Re: Jury cleared him in Anthony Rapp case

This incident happened in 1986 when he was 26 and the victim 14.

💦💦

My password is password

What is your point?

Nothing just a perspective

What is your perspective? That it happened a long time ago?

No. I'm sorry if you feel attacked or whatever by my dumb post.

I just read it on my news feed and I stupidly typed all that.

I don't feel attacked, I am just trying to understand what it is you're saying.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nothing wrong in being a recluse though because I'm one myself 😬

Agreed.

Even before I got to it, I knew Rapp's real issue. He must really think a lot of himself and truly hate Spacey to drag it out this long after 5yrs. Emotional distress, my foot! Rapp was even denied fact of the incident happening the way he said it. And if it was true, it still wasn't anything majorly serious as reported.

Rapp even looks like a narcissist, smug, arrogant and ugly from what he projects from the inside:

Each side had a forensic psychiatrist testify on its behalf after evaluating Mr. Rapp. Several days after one of them, Dr. Lisa Rocchio, testified that he had delayed onset post-traumatic stress disorder, another, Dr. Alexander Bardey, said that he disagreed and that Mr. Rapp instead had features of narcissistic personality disorder.

Several witnesses testified that Mr. Rapp had told them about an encounter with Mr. Spacey in the years after he said it occurred.

Another accuser of Mr. Spacey, Andy Holtzman, testified that in 1981, Mr. Spacey groped his genitals and rubbed his groin on Mr. Holtzman, who was 27 at the time. Mr. Spacey denied the claim.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

I definitely think Spacey did something to something at some point. I also definitely don't trust Anthony Rapp.

The something Spacey has done, is what millions and millions have done, which is get drunk, flirt and attempt to get jiggy with other men. I also think Rapp used this incident to try and draw others out of the woodwork for some vendetta he has. It has drawn out opportunists only.

I don't know why Rapp would lie about Spacey picking him up and laying on top of him, but the reality is nothing else happened. Even this incident apparently was made up by Rapp. Spacey was a nobody then and if hadn't become famous, I doubt that Rapp would have still been traumatized.

I have had women touch me. Grab my arms or my ass. One chick not that long ago randomly grinded up against me at a bar. I didn't ask for any of it, but wouldn't bring any of them to court over it.

People lie all the time. For attention, fame, money, jealousy tons of reasons. I don't know if Rapp is a liar or just didn't prove anything.

Its not worth the hassle, unless you had some agenda or vendetta and that would be on you then.

There is no reason why women can't be held accountable though, for the same things they accuse men of if they want equality, yet incidents also need to be put into proper perspective/context.

Rapp had an agenda and he's now gone away with a civil court ruling of doubt over incident, (ie, dismissed that it ever happened), being diagnosed a narcissist by a professional psychiatrist and also a loser. Spacey has lost a lot, but he has in a sense won twice over legalities.

I doubt Rapp will care though, he sounds like a nasty little bitch. He also had the option of confronting Spacey about it himself, instead of looking for glory in publicity and a questionable movement. In typical narcissistic fashion, he saw an opening and jumped headfirst into it and got bruised as well. Good!

You seem to be suspiciously quick to defend accused rapists. Anything you need to get off your chest?

https://i.ibb.co/CM60Md8/IMG-5376.jpg

Yes, stinking sock trolls like you that need to be told to get ****ed!!!

I knew Rapp was full of **** and so are you. I don’t care for dishonesty, lies and narcissistic agendas. Have you officially been diagnosed?

You probably think MJ didn’t diddle any kids either. Maybe the police should be checking your basement

Maybe you should be checking into a psyche ward.

How do you even use your computer with your strait jacket on? Impressive

I had a woman stalking me at work around Jan/Feb. Messaged me on FB and openly admitted to looking me up online and lying to me about some stuff. I never replied. Texted me one random evening. Problem is I never gave her my number. Ignored that too. Followed me into the kitchen at work one day. Asked me, "Is there something between us?" I told her I wasn't interested. I was ready to go to my boss if it didn't end there. It did, so I didn't.
No the nutjob is wearing an engagement ring.

I agree he has an agenda. I said this already, but he is not a reliable witness imo. He's got a credibility problem.

She had something for you, you weren’t interested and it was just flirting/hitting upon you. People do this all the time and sometimes it is the only way to know if others are keen. In the workplace, it can be a bit more awkward though.

Spacey wasn’t shy, but in this day and age, people are best to keep their hands to themselves until certain. Thing is, drunken and stoned minds aren’t so discerning. Folks become less inhibited.

Something about Spacey seems off. His personality, multiple accusations, and he's kind of a recluse

I don't know why being a recluse is considered a negative trait. Usually they just want to be left alone or prefer a solitary lifestyle.

Spacey is definitely a weird, creepy guy though. It's a shame, because he used to be one of my favourite actors. Now I just accept he was a creep who didn't really need to act in order to play a creep.

He does have a slight creepy vibe about him, but really, he is probably just over-sexed. He's been dragged down thanks to MSM hype for making him out to be an absolute monster and one of the worst types of sexual predators, when all it appears, is a sexually virile man was making passes at other males. He should have come out so much earlier.

These men that have made accusations, could have been shocked thinking that Spacey was straight, or they have their own agendas and are opportunists. Heck, they may even have had consensual sex with him and the "Me Too" movement has given them a cause to put their own narcissism on display.

I still get very creepy vibes from the "kill them with kindness" video, and how certain people turned up dead not long after.

I definitely despise the MeToo movement, particularly its abuse and false accusations, and normally I separate art from the artist regardless of there being any guilt, but Spacey just gives off very bad vibes.

I still get very creepy vibes from the "kill them with kindness" video, and how certain people turned up dead not long after.
I don't know what this is. Could you please post it.

I have seen that now, and there is another one of him in the kitchen. I never watched the show in which character he is taking off.

He's an actor, a great one (Rapp isn't), and he must've felt like he had to make a point due to how all the phony outraged double edged knives came out for him. There of course was likely a covering up of his homosexuality in Hollywood and he may have been known for his brazen sexual ways, but after all the accusations and 2 US court cases, one criminal and one civil, neither has stood valid.

Its time to give Spacey a break over all this bullshite hype.

I don't constantly go around saying we should cancel Spacey or see him go to prison. But if the topic comes up for discussion, I'll say my piece and then move on. Dude makes me uncomfortable, that's all I'm saying.

Did he make you feel that way before?

When he did, I thought it was due to his acting talent. But I'm fairly certain now that he's just a creepy guy. Even if he's innocent of the crimes he's accused of.

His creepiness would be his darker side coming out in the persona of his characters. I haven't seen all his films, but the 2 films he won Oscars for had a devious or creepy edge.

In American Beauty, he was really just holding up a mirror before us in parts. No one really batted an eye, most thought he was great and his character ended up paying the ultimate price, (what he wanted to do he refrained from), and he won his second Oscar. It was deserved.

Drawing from your ****ed up side to perform a ****ed up character role is a great acting technique, but if he is as ****ed up as the character in that movie then he doesn't deserve any praise at all. There's no justifying pedophilia.

There's no justifying pedophilia.
His character wasn't a pedophile, nor was his alleged actions towards Rapp in the technical sense of the term.

It's been a while since I've seen the film, but didn't his character want to **** his daughter's friend (who was underaged)? Sounds like a pedo to me.

Wanting to **** a 16yr old girl, who can legally consent, is not being a pedo. It is just not appropriate.

Did you understand the film at all?

As I said, it's been a while since the only time I've ever seen that film. I'm also from Australia, and while I'm not 100% sure, I think the law here says that while 2 16 year olds can consent between themselves, it is illegal for anyone over 18 to be sexually involved with a 16 year old.

I know American Beauty is an American film, but as an Australian, I live by Australian law and that is why I view his character as a pedophile.

Chronic_Johnson said... As I said, it's been a while since the only time I've ever seen that film. I'm also from Australia, and while I'm not 100% sure, I think the law here says that while 2 16 year olds can consent between themselves, it is illegal for anyone over 18 to be sexually involved with a 16 year old.

I know American Beauty is an American film, but as an Australian, I live by Australian law and that is why I view his character as a pedophile.
expand
Even in Australia it would not legally be deemed pedophilia. I think you need to get over your obsession here, because you are grasping.

Watch the film again and take your distorted judgement out of it. No one cares how virtuous you want to appear.

ToastedCheese said... Even in Australia it would not legally be deemed pedophilia. I think you need to get over your obsession here, because you are grasping.

Watch the film again and take your distorted judgement out of it. No one cares how virtuous you want to appear.
expand
I'll watch it again at some point, I'm sure. I still think there's no denying the creepiness of Spacey's character being attracted to a teenager. Regardless of legality or how relatable it may be to you.

Chronic_Johnson said... I'll watch it again at some point, I'm sure. I still think there's no denying the creepiness of Spacey's character being attracted to a teenager. Regardless of legality or how relatable it may be to you.
expand
The creep you recognize in Spacey's character, only mirrors yourself. You know Angela was hot and you know you felt the same way as Lester and that is why it confronts you…. laugh.gif

ToastedCheese said... The creep you recognize in Spacey's character, only mirrors yourself. You know Angela was hot and you know you felt the same way as Lester and that is why it confronts you…. laugh.gif
expand
I don't like blonde chicks.

Chronic_Johnson said... I don't like blonde chicks.
expand
laugh.gif But you are allowed to like this one, as she was 19 when she starred. Birch was 17 and did a topless.

ToastedCheese said... laugh.gif But you are allowed to like this one, as she was 19 when she starred. Birch was 17 and did a topless.
expand
Trust you to know exactly who was under 18 when they started going topless.

Chronic_Johnson said... Trust you to know exactly who was under 18 when they started going topless.
expand
Sugar, I'm not at all interested in "any" over-sized mammary glands like you drool over. You know watching American Beauty triggers your perversions.

ToastedCheese said... Sugar, I'm not at all interested in "any" over-sized mammary glands like you drool over. You know watching American Beauty triggers your perversions.
expand
Between 20 and 30 is my ideal age range. Later, pedo.

Chronic_Johnson said... Between 20 and 30 is my ideal age range. Later, pedo.
expand
Yeah, 20 and 30kg more like it pervert. laugh.gif

ToastedCheese said... Yeah, 20 and 30kg more like it pervert. laugh.gif
expand
That probably is around about how much my sex doll weighs. But it's very clearly an adult.

Chronic_Johnson said... That probably is around about how much my sex doll weighs. But it's very clearly an adult.
expand
Yeah, but petite size to remind you of minors…laugh.gif

ToastedCheese said... Yeah, but petite size to remind you of minors…laugh.gif
expand
It's almost as tall as me and has breasts the size of a microwave.

It's just made from a material that weighs less than people its size.