Thirteen Lives : Thirteen Lives

Thirteen Lives

If anyone is familiar with the real events….

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Re: Thirteen Lives

I started it again last night but it's really slow.

I then restarted this and found it to be fucking awesome. You seen it?

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

https://filmboards.com/board/t/The-Night-House-3376428/

It's one my "Horror List" for October. However, I've been getting a head start by indulging in a horror flick at least 3 x week.

Doesn't this look fantastic?

"Miss Edith speaks out of turn. She's a bad example, and will have no cakes today." ~ Drusilla

Lol watch it in the dark. It's scary as shit - if you like your clever, slow building horror you'll love it

I got the wild style, always been a foul child. My guns go "BOOM BOOM!" and yo' guns go "pow pow"

You have a very good track record in terms of what you have recommended to me to watch, so I have very, very high hopes for this!

I just need to find out where it's streaming.

For me it was 3.99 on Amazon video uk lol. Well worth a watch

Will be widely available on torrents too

I remember that happening in the real world. Astounding and miraculous!

At the time, I couldn't help but feel like that entire group was exercising such sheer stupidity, and then when it came to what had to be done to complete that harrowing rescue? I felt conflicted between wanting to conk some skulls and shedding tears of joy and the bravery of the men who did the rescuing (and hearing about what they had to endure) and then I softened and imagined the terror the kids must've felt as well.