Philosophy : Thinking of suicide is comforting sometimes

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Thinking of suicide is comforting sometimes

Chill out,take another hit of meth.

In The Gobal Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

It is absolutely normal to think about it when you are constantly surrounded such messages.

In advertising and public relations we work very hard to frame your world in narratives such as this one. We inundate your consciousness with suggestions that show a comforting way out of your troubles. It's not that things will every get truly bad enough to kill yourself in reality, but the illusion of there being no way out and the anxiety of the walls closing in coupled with the substances people regularly consume help to create opportunities for population control and profit through the culling of the weak minded.

I’ve thought about suicide for as long as I can remember and have always kind of felt that that’s how my life will end. These days it’s not so much depressive suicidal thoughts but more to do with being scared of dying (the actual act as I don’t believe in any kind of afterlife so am not scared of what comes after) so I kind of feel that if I took my own life then that gives me some kind of feeling of comfort and control over the inevitable. I know that sounds weird to say, I’m so scared of dying so I’ll kill myself but it’s more that I want to be the one who decides when and where rather than some nasty illness or accident or whatever.

Thinking of suicide is comforting sometimes

I agree.

Re: Why are Gee And Patrick acting like school yard Mongos

by The◇◇Mechanic » August 08, 2022 08:16 AM
Member since November 5, 2018

Last reply you'll ever get from me.Im seriously going to kill myself like you and others on here suggested and make you all happy, see you,

My password is password

Post deleted

I think about it but I would never do it no matter how stressed out I am because the thought of death is terrifying, especially when you’re almost faced with it.

I just got in a car accident two days ago driving on a back road. I blacked out while driving which has never happened to me before and according the witnesses I swerved to the opposite side of the road and almost hit a truck. I didn’t even see it happen. I just woke up and found myself on the grass off the opposite side of the road and people ran up to me asking if I was ok and told me what happened. They ended up calling the ambulance since I’m 33 weeks pregnant and still all confused and upset. when ems checked my blood pressure i was considered preeclamptic and put me in the ambulance saying it was an emergency and I had to go to the hospital. When they checked it again in the ambulance my bp all of a sudden dropped to like 77/42 which confused everyone and meant I wasn’t preeclamptic. It might have been because I started to panic thinking I was going to die or the baby wasn’t going to make it. I was put on IV. By the time I got to the hospital everything went back to normal including bp and baby was ok. They told me it was dehydration. I was extremely lucky because it could’ve have been but worse than what it was. The woman who witnessed the accident said the truck was driving really fast and almost hit me. I feel thankful to be alive but really scared to drive again. 😔
I dont really believe in god but it really seemed like some kind of divine intervention happened and obviously I don’t want to die even when I say I do at times

Awe bloody hell monicah. I'm glad everything is ok. Please don't drive until u have had baby cuz you can have dizzy spells when pregnant too even when u are normal.

Me too, it was a huge scare for everyone. I’m still really freaked out about what happened 😔
I have to drive still for work, but it’s only 10 min away and know to stay hydrated and pull over right away once I start to feel dizzy again.

I'm so happy you're both okay. I was scared reading what you wrote there. Have you had your picture taken with you in the driver's seat?

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Me too
And no I haven’t ? Lol

Post deleted

OMG!! I'm so glad you're ok. Please please be careful and take care of yourself. Do you have to work up until you give birth or can you take some leave time off? It sounds like you're close, that stress can't be good. Maybe someone can drive you from now on?

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

I just have to make sure I eat something and stay hydrated for now on. Im usually fine with waiting a few hours after waking up to eat but my body is different now with a baby and have to be more careful. I actually plan to work until my due date, and my leave date can be adjusted if it needs to be earlier than that. I just want to make as much money as I can before I can’t work anymore

I had the opposite feelings after an accident. I was euphoric from the adrenaline and ready to die. I just wanted to know if I was gonna die so I could say my I love yous. I didn't have any religious experience. I actually felt more comfortable in there being nothing. Up until then, Inwas always uncomfortable with that thought.

I used to be religious and believes in heaven so I think that’s why I still sometimes wonder about God at times. I’m not completely atheist since I’m still open to the idea that he could be real. I kind of wonder if he was really real then why would he be looking after me specifically who doesn’t really believe in him? Worse things have happened to other ppl in life and I just feel very lucky and fortunate I didn’t die or lose the baby.

You can be an atheis and still wonder. I jave no issue with belief in god so much as toxic religions like the Abrahamic ones.

I can tell in your voice that you were sad. Things get better. You just need to get around people that care about your wellbeing and then life wouldn't feel as overwhelming for you.

Things don't get better, Fartcake. They get worse.

Can you honestly say your life is better now than as a young adult?

Matter of perspective

Health and work problems get worse as you age but you earn more freedoms as income goes up. Also you learn to stop letting other people take advantage of you

Good talk.

There truly are quite a few victims here. All supporting each other in community. Providing positive feedback for maladaptive behaviours. Places like these, which promote mental illness help keep me in business and as luck would have it, I'm having a half-off sale on SSRIs 💊💊💊 (totally not a placebo). PM me if you'd like to know more!

Trust me. I'm an expert.

I once took an ssri. I think for anxiety, because back the. I was often stressed out. Docs say it takes like a month to work.

Used it for a day and it was like MDMA. I vividly remember cleaning my apartment and then driving in a snow storm, singing out loud like they do in every drug commercial ever made. It was amazing.

Unfortunately I couldn’t sleep on it and stopped.

Good talk.

I find it difficult to believe that manic episodes and insomnia did not completely cure your anxiety. I can only find fault in the patient on this one.

I'm sure your dosage was too low. I would also prescribe Vyvanse and Strattera to help with all that anxious energy.

And before you ask, yes, please keep drinking that coffee, but add a couple extra shots of espresso. It has no effect whatsoever on your mental health.

Trust me. I'm an expert.

Technically I suppose it did cure my anxiety. Touché

Good talk.

Eh, it depends. Challenges have become harder, but I'm happier now, and even when Inwas dealing with depression, it wasn't as bad as my preteens when I was less experienced with mental illness. I care less about what people think about me now than I ever did.

I don't wanna be clichéand say it always gets better because for some people, it gets worse, but it can get better.

Can you honestly say your life is better now than as a young adult?

To compare oneself with a projection from the past is like trying to step in the same river twice. You are a very different person from your young adult self.

Life can be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

Kill yourself.

It’s kinda like stubbing your toe and saying “fuck me.” Doesn’t necessarily mean
you want to do it

Good talk.

I thought you were hot. You wouldn't fuck yourself?

Thanks.

Good talk.

At my age I'm doing my best to live as long as I can.

@Wildman