Gadgets : Poll: Do you own a Roomba and if so, do you recommend?

Do you own a Roomba and if so, do you recommend?

My place has hardwood floors and I have pet but hate sweeping/vacuuming. Why not buy a robot?

yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Good talk.

Re: Do you own a Roomba and if so, do you recommend?

I had a robot vacuum and a robot mop and I miss them greatly. Definitely recommend 👍🏻

What happened to them?

Good talk.

I can't remember why the vacuum stopped working but it was probably just something simple like the fuse went but we didn't bother fixing it and then I just chucked it out when we moved. With the mop I'm pretty sure it was because I didn't take care of it properly and we have really hard water so I think there was a calcium build up which damaged it and again, I couldn't be bothered to try and fix that either Now I have neither but wish I did.

It wasn't a Roomba though it was called Neato or something like that and was given to us by friends so was already second hand.

Yes, of course. I have the FRTT 600. It melts down any pesky unwanted debris and then sucks Danedruff on the floor.

😂🤣

Ha, this thread is you attempting to subtly brag about your wealth.

You fucking queer. You fucking tryhard.

I saw you in that thread the other day whispering into your phone making Vocaroos trying to sound sexy.

Cringe motherfucker.

I've never liked you, cocksucker. And if I ever find out who you are, because nimda quits giving a shit and decides to shut down his website and gives out your info before he closes the site…. you're on the top of my list of people to kill.

I'll hang you upside down, cut your throat open and drink your blood. I read on the internet that drinking human blood gives a person an energy boost.

Let's test that theory, Vlad.

I'll carve your face up with a razor blade.

So that's a resounding 'no' on the Roomba purchase?

Guy really doesn’t like roombas.

Good talk.

Yes but have you owned a roomba?

Good talk.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

No thanks.

Good talk.

🎵Have you ever been hypnotized?🎵

My password is password.

Yes. Nzer did it to me and called me a chain smoker.

Good talk.

Oh yeah. You've got to admit though, you sound like a heavy smoker.

My password is password.

I don’t.

Good talk.

This is actually a great post.

I read on the internet that drinking human blood gives a person an energy boost.

I can confirm this to be true. Consumption of human flesh imbues you with the very essence—the dormant 'power' of the individual. Eating one person may not amount to much, but two? Three? Well by then you're feeling quite frisky. Think of the things you could accomplish with the strength and drive of ten men, ITTY. With discipline and meditation you may even direct this flow of energy straight into your penis, bringing its erect state to an imposing 3.5 inches.

It's weird you're mentioning my dick. That's some latent homosexuality shit.

@Deliciousfeet used to do that. I once saw him on here, in the middle of the night, making a thread saying I had a micropenis. It was like 1 AM Pacific time when he made the thread.

It's weird he did that. I'll explain why it's weird.

It's because I'm not friends with the guy. We have no rapport. It's not like Deliciousfeet is saying "ITTY has a small dick, tweezers, blahblahblah," and I retort back, "No, my dick is so large I have to throw it over my shoulder in the shower so it doesn't clog the drain."

That's not what was happening. We weren't riffing back and forth.

What was happening, was Deliciousfeet, a married man in his 50s, was going on this website in the middle of the night and making threads about my dick. Like he spends time in his personal life thinking about my dick.

I didn't find his behavior funny. More like I found it odd and alarming.

It's weird you're mentioning my dick. That's some latent homosexuality shit.

I'd argue we would first need to establish it as some kind of routine mention rather than a spur of the moment troll post. That said, the more we discuss this the gayer it gets, so I'd advise an immediate subject change.

What are your thoughts on bestiality?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I had one years ago and it would get stuck under the kitchen cupboards. They've probably improved since.

My password is password.

I had one years ago and it would get stuck under the kitchen cupboards. They've probably improved since.

My password is password.