Travel and Recreation : WINNER!!!!: WarrenPeace!!!!!: Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant…

WINNER!!!!: WarrenPeace!!!!!: Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant…

presidential heads?

Georgia.

Minnesota.

South Dakota.

Texas.

VIRGINIA!!

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant presidential heads?…

SD

My password is password

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Well, everything big is in….

Texas

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

I'll try Virginia next…

Thanx.

Re: WINNER!!!!!: WarrenPeace!!!!!!: Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant…

Re: WINNER!!!!!: WarrenPeace!!!!!!: Which state is home to a farm with 43 giant…

Minnesota would have been my next guess.

Wow!
Thanx for the videos!

I think it's great that guy saved them.

Virg. should take over and fix them up and turn them into a tourist attraction and create or put them into a State Park.

Then they could plug for this like how S. Dakota does for Mt. Rushmore.
Even get into some friendly competition: "40 heads are better than four!"

Thanx.

You're welcome and I AGREE with you!!