Travel and Recreation : WINNER!!!!: EURAZN!!!!: Where was the world’s biggest sandcastle built?!?…

WINNER!!!!: EURAZN!!!!: Where was the world’s biggest sandcastle built?!?…

Australia.

Denmark!!!

Equatorial Guinea.

Mexico.

United States.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Where was the world’s biggest sandcastle built?…

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

The Artic

, NOT one of the choices!

Anyone else?

The beach

I will go for the most unusual one on the list because why the hell not?

Equatorial Guinea.

Wherever it was, could it have been seen from space?
LOL

If I am on your block list, let me know!
Thanx.

going with Denmark, which has lots of sandy beaches on the Baltic and Hamlet took place in a castle and was in Denmark

Re: WINNER!!!!: EURAZN!!!!!: Where was the world’s biggest sandcastle built?!?!…